View Single Post
05-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Joined in Dec 2010
783 posts
justjohnjustice1988
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MoreYears View Post
Agreed. No doubt whatsoever DONNY is the WORST president is US history. Definitely an incompetent the likes no one has ever seen before GUARANTEED.
A man who never knelt like Joe Biden did.

Weak old Joe. Hanging with Left wingers and turning a blind eye to the violence of BLM.

Portland is still under constant attacks. The media still won't report.

I'd take Trump over weak ass Biden and his anti cop Left. Cops saved me from domestic abuse.

Aside from immigration, I think Republicans are much better at creative pro economic growth which lifts all groups of people.

I just can't believe most of you still fall for CNN and MSNBC news. They lied and lied about Trump, the whole Russian stuff, then made up stories about him knowing about bounties on soldiers by Russia.

Turns out it was all not verified and the CIA came out saying it was not a true story.

Lies lies lies. I read all points of view. That's why I can see the lies the media tells us every day, including Fox News.

There's no such thing as news anymore. It's all biased, mostly for Dems/Liberals
Filing/APP sent: myself/08-18-12 1:00 p.m. Received: 08-21-12 G-1145 Notification: 08-24-12 5:12 p.m.I-797 C Letter: 8-29-12 Bio Appt.: 9-24-12 RFE notice: 11-06-12 (online) 11-10-12 (letter) RFE resp. to USCIS: 11-13-12
EAD in hands:Nov 20!!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.