View Single Post
12-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
38 posts
well in theory, you can say that you applied for AP, got approved and made your way out of the country, if all goes well and they let you re-enter you would be set to simply adjust your status. In contrast with Consular processing, you would petition first go to your country of origin for your visa appointment while at the same time triggering the 3/10 bar from entering the US, thats when you would apply for your 601 waiver which you would have to prove extreme hardship on your USC spouse or parents, and wait in your country to see if they approve it or deny it, if they approve it your good to return, if they deny it you then have to appeal it and wait some more. So i say alot faster in theory of course.
Post your reply or quote more messages.