View Single Post
01-24-2009, 02:45 PM
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith
In regards to a thread that was has probably been removed, and I replayed to it;

The thread was about gathering information for everyone by region. So I saw that everyone was giving their info on the forums, so I proposed to build something so that people can just fill out a form for privacy purposes, which took me two nights to build. So I went ahead and built it, and test it, and it is working. Then I sent a private message to Nick (PM) and yet I have not heard back from him. I was expecting at the very least some message back explaining what are the options, or at least tell me dude we don't need that or even request more info. But yet I been ignored. And I am not mad about is, in my opinion that just sucks, and If you want to do all your self well be it. When at change.org, I originated at least 3000 emails, and at least 500 to 1,200 votes, since I contacted a friend of mine that runs a radio and networking site, to tell all his members, and he also contacted two other Internet radios. And additionally to that sent about 700 emails alone searching in my contact lists and my friends. I and my friends contacted even people I thought I never would contact. So at least a holla back would be nice to even look at what I built. No it is not a joke like maybe you thought it was, and there for haven't got a reply back. If my efforts don't count in this forums then just tell me so that I can find some other forums where I can serve of something. Thanks

Daca.Us
Last edited by john_smith; 01-24-2009 at 02:56 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.