View Single Post
01-24-2009, 10:07 PM
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
You sent the message Thursday night. I have a lot of email and PM's to answer to on a daily basis.
Two days+, is that not enough time ?, At least a "I'll get back to you later" it fine by me.

Quote:
we have to follow a procedure at DAP and for reasons of security and quality assurance I cannot simply take code contributions from the community.
Quality assurance?, Security?

I understand your concerns about security. That's what the code was for in the first place. In no way can a plain text file harm you, and that was explicitly written in the message.

Quality assurance, did you even consider looking at what was proposed?, If not, then how can you assure de quality of the project?

Quote:
At DAP we are working on an entirely different project that has nothing to do with collecting people's information and sorting it by region.
I can understand that, and that was the one reason why I did the project, so that you didn't have to, becuase I know you are bussy in other things.

Bottom line, time was wasted, and you didn't have the courtesy to even look at the project which is fine because you can do whatever you want. Anyway, other members did get back to me when they saw this thread, so we are good.

Daca.Us
Post your reply or quote more messages.