View Single Post
07-31-2013, 11:40 PM
Joined in May 2013
216 posts
OCgirl85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamqt View Post
Grats! I'm also in the process of sending my RFE, they asked me for two years and evidence and for " evidence you were here on or BEFORE June 15 2007" does that mean i can send them a school transcript from November 2006? Please somebody answer me that, I been getting ignored in this thread

Also I got some medical records for the year 2009 they have my name and date of birth and address etc does it matter that i used my dad's social security though? it shows his social but I know people sent evidence with fake social securities and it was ok? Please anyone that knows take a moment to answer my concerns.
I'm sorry no one has been able to answer your question. If i remember correctly from when i sent my package ,we sent evidence from all the yrs I've been here leading up to june 15,2007. For example bank statements, bills and tax documents i also showed specific evidence for that date. I didn't want to show any documents with a fake social not so much cuz it could affect my DACA process but my lawyer thought it could affect any future immigration process.
Case status: APPROVED April 19, 2014
Received card: April 25,2014
Post your reply or quote more messages.