View Single Post
09-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Joined in Apr 2013
1,014 posts
TexanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto95 View Post
I'm sending back my RFE tomorrow, if anybody cares lol. For the first part of the RFE they wanted evidence of being here before and on June 15, 2007 and 2008. I guess they overlooked my middle school report card so I made another copy and highlighted it. I also found a picture ID for a theme park dated (06/27/06). For the second part of my RFE I needed to show June 15, 2012 presence. I found an AP score report dated 06/25/12. Also a friend of mine wrote a letter and I attached his grade cards and highlighted the classes we had together(to show that he's actually a friend and not a random person). I also found a letter dated 5/17/2012 of me owing the school library $1.10. So hopefully they'll accept my stuff. Wish me luck guys.
Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomi View Post
I received a RFE letter yesterday. Back on 2011 I was arrested for an unpaid traffic fine. All my tickets were dismissed; reason why I believed they were not to be on my record. They found the record and requested a certified arrest record, a court disposition for all cases and any other information available.

I have gotten the arrest records which says it was only for unpaid traffic citations. Now i have to wait 14 days to get the Court disposition and then submit an explanation letter with these documents and I will also include the dismissal letters from my appearance at court.

I wonder if the RFE only requested these records. Is all other information enough? or might be a possibility to get another RFE requesting other information besides the BG.

I feel a step closer; but at the same time afraid :/

Compiled by: MySelf.
Sent: February 27th 2013
Lockbox: Dallas Texas
Service center: Forwarded to Nebraska
Received: February 28th 2013.
G-1145 Notification: March 4th 2013
Biometrics Letter: March 13th 2013 Taken: April 3rd 2013
RFE Letter Received: 09/24/13 - Pending to send
Approved: Pending......
EAD received: Not even in my mind yet
My arrest is the reason why I decided to file my application with a lawyer; had I done it myself, I would've needed what you just posted above. I know I could've done it myself, but I'm glad I did. By the way, it took me longer than 14 days to get my stuff together, but that was because my case wasn't finished properly, so make sure that everything is right with yours.