View Single Post
07-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Joined in Jun 2014
130 posts
foreverblessed28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplok View Post
Thank You!!!

Finally there is someone here willing to tell this girl the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titandreamer View Post
Sounds like you were too busy having babies instead of fixing your status. And YES, I am "JELLY" because people like you who take no initiative and have no problem solving skills in their lives have such wonderful opportunities and decide to sit like a lame duck and go on forums so people can spoon feed you instructions and fill out your paperwork for you. And people like US who are proactive are out here working hard everyday to secure our futures by PLANNING ahead in life.

You should have learned your lesson from your mother. And should have taken this into your own hands a long time ago. But the best thing for you right now is to start acting.

And yes, I will excuse myself from this forum because you KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. Which is exactly what you've already gotten from the lawyer. Also if you don't like criticism don't post stuff online. There are always haters.
hahahah wtf are u on . Anywho for the millionth time I jus got the reciept like a year ago . I didnt have a job to Get an attorney. Wtf does it matter that I didn't try to do something a yr ago , Because you so know my issues and problems . If Now im trying to do something about it ? Omg lol u sound like a little kid talkin sh** . God bless u .I will not argue with little kids trying to come at me with crap like they know my situation or reasons why I couldnt adjust any sooner.
Post your reply or quote more messages.