View Single Post
07-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Joined in Jun 2014
130 posts
foreverblessed28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
Hold up, I read the whole thing wrong. You're currently under 21 still? Then your priority date is current. File for adjustment ASAP. If some kind of problems arise you can argue that the delay was due to circumstances beyond your control.
Approved I-130 does not expire.

If you turn 21 you'd fall into F2B, however considering how old your petition is, it'd likely not affect your eligibility for adjustment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeals26 View Post
I think you already have your questions answered, because you already talked to an attorney and they gave you some answers.

Many of us have been here since we were very young, and you have the privilege to adjust your status without the hassle of waiting for congress to pass any laws concerning immigration, so please don't waste your time by waiting to get this settled.

Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverblessed28 View Post
yes I am turning 21 on January ..Yes I have beeen trying to but money has been an issue..That is why I want to work and save money :/ so hopefully soon ina a month or so get a lawyer and start the process before January..what is F2B?

@Cdeals No need to be rude to me bout the topic, I just wanted to know if someone has experienced this or knew about anything I can do ..I jus wasnt sure if the lawyers were really trynna help me or get me for my money cus theres lawyers out there like that . And Yea I havnt been wasting time because Ive wanted to , Its because money has been the issue.So if u dnt really know whats goin on , Please excuse urself out of my post . Thanks
Post your reply or quote more messages.