View Single Post
07-10-2021, 06:32 AM
Joined in Feb 2012
189 posts
Inception
I remember seeing this and thought “oh, this looks like a new requirement”. However, most dreamers cannot get a passport unless they travel to their country and get it there. Mexicans and perhaps a few others can get a passport from their home country by going to their embassy in the U.S. I used to have one but it expired 4 years ago and never renewed. Long story short, I did not include copies of any passport but I did include the passport number in the application. There is a section where it asks about your last passports expiration date and number. I just got approved a few days ago and my card is being produced. So, if you happen to have current unexpired passport for whatever reason, go ahead and send copies( I don’t think they are necessary but it won’t hurt) and if you have an expired passport, just include the number and expiratoon date where it asks for it in the application. If you don’t have none of those and never had a passport (i.e. Entry Without inspection —then I would not worry about any of the above).I hope that helps
Last edited by Inception; 07-10-2021 at 06:41 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.