• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The News Room

Democrats promise to derail Congress until Dream Act passes - Page 5

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
Closed Thread
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • next ›
  • last »
#41
10-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2017
418 posts
zara12
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
It pisses me off some of you like to play victims after instigating shit. Just because we do not agree with Dems on everything does not make us morons or lovers of Trump's dick. RE-Read the damn posts before you go off trying to correct me like I am some damn child and see who started the insults. We have every right to be pissed. This is fucking personal because our families are in the mix. This isn't about just policy anymore.

Edit: According to Marco's and Pianos logic, you are a moron and Trump dick lover for backing a compromise. Re-read the thread.
Ok I think u clearly misunderstood me! I WASN'T playing victim and I WASNT trying to instigate anything!

2Face and I have discussed this before and agreed to disagree on each other's political views!

As for you, I wasn't agreeing nor disagreeing with marco or pianos at all! Just reacting to 2Face's comment simply because I found it harsh. And while this doesn't matter - I don't agree with Marco's comment. And personally think Pianos' comment was sarcatic (I may have misunderstood tho)

That's all I'm going to say about this. It's been a long day....
Post your reply or quote more messages.
zara12
View Public Profile
Send a private message to zara12
Find all posts by zara12
#42
10-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Senior Member
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,670 posts
2Face's Avatar
2Face
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
How are they at fault? How many republicans voted against the last DA ?

5 Democrats vote No: "traitors !!!"
30+ Republicans vote no: " it's just politics ! They had no choice "
You gotta work on your Math.

DA in 2010 was killed by 5 votes. in the Senate.

5 Dems voted No.

Conclusion: Dems are responsible.

Therefore: Fuck them as well.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
2Face
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 2Face
Find all posts by 2Face
#43
10-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
How are they at fault? How many republicans voted against the last DA ?

5 Democrats vote No: "traitors !!!"
30+ Republicans vote no: " it's just politics ! They had no choice "
Then what is it you suggest we do smart one? Now is not the time so be opposing all and everything that has to do with Trump. But, maybe you can do so because you have a means of relief.

Answer my fucking question: will you be applying for any relief that is ratified?
__________________
#Lawgic
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
#44
10-09-2017, 04:55 PM
BANNED
Joined in Feb 2015
2,064 posts
DACA-IR-DA
0 AP
No max age cap right?
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DACA-IR-DA
View Public Profile
Find all posts by DACA-IR-DA
#45
10-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Senior Member
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,670 posts
2Face's Avatar
2Face
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Then what is it you suggest we do smart one? Now is not the time so be opposing all and everything that has to do with Trump. But, maybe you can do so because you have a means of relief.

Answer my fucking question: will you be applying for any relief that is ratified?
He already has a Green Card. That's why he's against DACA recipients becoming legalized. He's jealous.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
2Face
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 2Face
Find all posts by 2Face
#46
10-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith's Avatar
Pianoswithoutfaith
30 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Then what is it you suggest we do smart one? Now is not the time so be opposing all and everything that has to do with Trump. But, maybe you can do so because you have a means of relief.

Answer my fucking question: will you be applying for any relief that is ratified?

Quite frankly no I won't, I just submitted my DACa renewal which should be good for two years after that I am finding my own path. Will you betray your parents to
Get yours? How are you going to help them once there's 10,000 more ice agents on the field and tougher immigration enforcements ? Oh right GC oh wait no "chain" right right
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pianoswithoutfaith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pianoswithoutfaith
Find all posts by Pianoswithoutfaith
#47
10-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
He already has a Green Card. That's why he's against DACA recipients becoming legalized. He's jealous.
Pianos, do you have a green card?

lmfao Oh, now I see why he can be so Mr. Revolutionary.
__________________
#Lawgic
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
#48
10-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith's Avatar
Pianoswithoutfaith
30 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
He already has a Green Card. That's why he's against DACA recipients becoming legalized. He's jealous.
Do you even have DACa? You're attending trump rallies and I don't think it's for the lulz
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pianoswithoutfaith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pianoswithoutfaith
Find all posts by Pianoswithoutfaith
#49
10-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Senior Member
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,670 posts
2Face's Avatar
2Face
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
Quite frankly no I won't, I just submitted my DACa renewal which should be good for two years after that I am finding my own path. Will you betray your parents to
Get yours? How are you going to help them once there's 10,000 more ice agents on the field and tougher immigration enforcements ? Oh right GC oh wait no "chain" right right
Here's the fucking dumbest thing I've been hearing.

Passing Dream Act + Border Security = How the FUCK does this mean we are betraying our parents? My parents actually want this compromise to pass immediately.

This is EXACTLY what Immigration Organizations are selling out there to kill the chances of Dream Act.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
2Face
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 2Face
Find all posts by 2Face
#50
10-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
Quite frankly no I won't, I just submitted my DACa renewal which should be good for two years after that I am finding my own path. Will you betray your parents to
Get yours? How are you going to help them once there's 10,000 more ice agents on the field and tougher immigration enforcements ? Oh right GC oh wait no "chain" right right
lmfaooooo that is biggest bullshit I have ever heard. You will be one of the first ones to apply.

You applied for a fucking temporary program from a guy who deported more people than President George W. Bush.
__________________
#Lawgic
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • next ›
  • last »
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.