• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

*****Daca approvals <------****** - Page 394

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 344
  • 354
  • 364
  • 374
  • 384
  • 390
  • 391
  • 392
  • 393
  • 394
  • 395
  • 396
  • 397
  • 398
  • 404
  • 414
  • 424
  • 434
  • 444
  • next ›
  • last »
#3931
10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Member
Joined in Sep 2012
55 posts
ramico86
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chey00 View Post
Wow.... And yet another day with no response from Vermont. I tried not to be bitter about other people getting accepted before me even though my application was either sent before theirs or my bio appointment was before theirs but right now it's really getting ridiculous. It's really not fair. And yes I know, I just need to be patient and my time will come....but let me tell you, Waiting SUCKS!!!!!!!! -.-"
yes it sucks!!
__________________
Application Sent: August 23, 2012
Application Processed: August 27, 2012 (VERMONT)
Biometrics Taken: September 14, 2012
Approval Date: Nov. 7
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ramico86
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ramico86
Find all posts by ramico86
#3932
10-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
512 posts
chocolatedrop's Avatar
chocolatedrop
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelz_beauty7410 View Post
welcome!
Thank you
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
chocolatedrop
View Public Profile
Send a private message to chocolatedrop
Find all posts by chocolatedrop
#3933
10-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
320 posts
Aluap711's Avatar
Aluap711
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdreams92 View Post
I'm so happy for all Nebraska approvals. But y'all don't know how frustrating it is. Every single day to log on an just see that stupid initial review crap. Everyday seeing people who did everything after you getting approved before you. It sucks sooooooooo bad. Like so so so much. Like people who did bio 9/19 talking bout it's takin forever. What about folks who did it 9/11 onwards??? It's like damn. Did they forget about me???? Maybe someone lost my case. Idk. Maybe God is trying to test my patience. All I know is that this is the worst part of my life right now. Ill be so happy when this halt in my life is over. So close yet so far away
I can feel your pain through your words... I'm sorry but as we get older life gets tough not easy! I hope you have a good friend you can always count on




Jesus!
__________________
SENT to TX-08/18/12
DELIVERED-08/21/12 G-1145(NE)-08/24/12
I-797C -08/28/12 BIO-09/24 (DONE-09/05/12)
DACA- 10/02/12 EAD- 12/19/2013
Last edited by Aluap711; 10-17-2012 at 04:16 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Aluap711
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Aluap711
Find all posts by Aluap711
#3934
10-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
538 posts
angelz_beauty7410's Avatar
angelz_beauty7410
0 AP
Sooo many approvals

today......but none of them is me

but congrats to all of you approved!!
__________________
1st DACA Sent: 8/23/12 - Bio: 9/23/12 - Approved: 1/7/13
Ren DACA 3 Sent: 05-13-19 - Bio: 6-3-19 - Approved: 07-22-2019
Ren DACA 4 Sent: 02-22-2021 - Bio: Waived - Approved: 07-20-21
Ren DACA 5 Sent: 02-20-2021 - Bio: Waived - Approved: 03-20-23
Ren DACA 6 Sent: 11-01-2024 - Bio: 11-10-24 - Approved: 11-24-24
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
angelz_beauty7410
View Public Profile
Send a private message to angelz_beauty7410
Find all posts by angelz_beauty7410
#3935
10-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
164 posts
Lucy1639's Avatar
Lucy1639
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_derek1 View Post
Congrats!!! You're from Indio right?!
Yes, i am and thank you
__________________
SELF FILED Date sent: 09/15/2012 Certified Mail Delivered: 09/17/2012
G1145 Notification:09/20/2012 7:34am routed to CA I797C:9/22/2012 Biometrics: 10/17/2012 Walk-In: 10/1/2012 Approved: 10/17/2012 Applied for SSN: 11/13/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Lucy1639
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lucy1639
Find all posts by Lucy1639
#3936
10-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
164 posts
Lucy1639's Avatar
Lucy1639
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_derek1 View Post
Congrats!!! You're from Indio right?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Congrats! I'm glad! And you only waited 16 days!
thank you i hope all of you get approved soon
__________________
SELF FILED Date sent: 09/15/2012 Certified Mail Delivered: 09/17/2012
G1145 Notification:09/20/2012 7:34am routed to CA I797C:9/22/2012 Biometrics: 10/17/2012 Walk-In: 10/1/2012 Approved: 10/17/2012 Applied for SSN: 11/13/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Lucy1639
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lucy1639
Find all posts by Lucy1639
#3937
10-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Member
Joined in Oct 2012
95 posts
donquijote
0 AP
When I saw President Obama deliver the announcement for DACA on 06/15th I was determined to be among the first to apply precisely to avoid waiting a long time.

I checked USCIS 's website everyday after that looking for details on the application. I stayed up late on the 15th till dawn to get the instructions and began to prepare my package (and my brother's) at once. I mean I poured my soul and heart into that process, checking and double checking everything.

What drives me mad is that I've been given false hope. At first, I knew that the process could take up more than 3 months since that is the standard waiting time for EADs. But then I started seeing reports of people being approved and I thought to myself "Any day now," only to be struck with that revolting phrase "Under Initial Review" every moment of every waking hour.

And now I'm faced with the same oppressing and miserable prospect I did 3 weeks ago--my life will remain on hold for many months still.

And the wait continues.
Last edited by donquijote; 10-17-2012 at 04:28 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
donquijote
View Public Profile
Send a private message to donquijote
Find all posts by donquijote
#3938
10-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Senior Member
From NJ
Joined in Aug 2008
428 posts
Jay Stone's Avatar
Jay Stone
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquijote View Post
I am enraged with every new approval of people who applied 2 or even 3 weeks after I did. I am filled with contempt for USCIS and its disregard for its own standards.

This is such a nightmare. I am being punished for having applied early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquijote View Post
When I saw President Obama delivered the announcement for DACA on 06/15th I was determined to be among the first to apply precisely to avoid waiting a long time.

I checked USCIS 's website everyday after that looking for details on the application. I stayed up late on the 15th till dawn to get the instructions and began to prepare my package (and my brother's) at once. I mean I poured my soul and heart into that process, checking and double checking everything.

What drives me mad is that I've been given false hope. At first, I knew that the process could take up more than 3 months since that is the standard waiting time for EADs. But then I started seeing reports of people being approved and I thought to myself "Any day now," only to be struck with that revolting phrase "Under Initial Review" every moment of every waking hour.

And now I'm faced with the same oppressing and miserable prospect I did 3 weeks ago--my life will remain on hold for many months still.

And the wait continues.
Take a few deep breaths pal. Alls I know is that before January you're gunna be squared out and taken care of, just relax and know that 2013 will bring big things.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Jay Stone
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Jay Stone
Find all posts by Jay Stone
#3939
10-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
266 posts
guti_217's Avatar
guti_217
0 AP
?.....
__________________
Self-Filed//Application Sent - 10/06/12 to Dallas lock box (15pgs)..Delivered - 10/11/12 G-1145- 10/16/12 ROUTED TO NEBRASKA Date of I-797 C Notice of Action - 10/19/12 Date of Biometrics Appointment - received(11/01/12) for (11/23/12) WALK IN --->(11/05/12)
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
guti_217
View Public Profile
Send a private message to guti_217
Find all posts by guti_217
#3940
10-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
231 posts
Dream4Life
0 AP
C'Mon everyone its not that bad. Sure waiting stinks, but this is a big gain for us. why are we letting wait times ruin our moods. 3, 4, heck even 6 months is quite fast for USCIS standards.

Take a chill pill. its human nature to be spoiled, lets not forget the harsh road we have surpassed and still not so easy one ahead.

the wait is just there to make you, as a person, stronger.

just my .02 take it or leave it.
__________________
Sent: August 17, 2012 - VT
Biometrics : 9/4/2012
RFE: 1/4/2013
Approval: 4/10/2013
Last edited by Dream4Life; 10-17-2012 at 04:53 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dream4Life
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dream4Life
Find all posts by Dream4Life
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 344
  • 354
  • 364
  • 374
  • 384
  • 390
  • 391
  • 392
  • 393
  • 394
  • 395
  • 396
  • 397
  • 398
  • 404
  • 414
  • 424
  • 434
  • 444
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.