Who do I call?

First call your representatives in Congress. That means your two Senators and one House representative.

You can find out who your Senators and Representative is by entering your zip code in the upper right hand corner of this page:


click on their name and it will list their the number for their Washington DC office (202 area code) or you can also call a local office.

You will see calling lists on this site with names of Senators from other states who need to be called most often so they should be the priority.

To find ANY Senator's phone number you can use the list below and dial 1-202-224 + the 4 digit code for their office.


To find any Senator or Representative from any state use this site