DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Fortnite (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=82398)

Ocelot 07-18-2018 05:04 PM

Fortnite
 
Any players here that plays from 10pm PT @ daily ?
Ps4 for me

Lambo Mercy 07-18-2018 10:37 PM

Re: Fortnite
 
Xbox one

jorgeag92 07-19-2018 12:52 PM

Re: Fortnite
 
You probably dont want to team up. I have never won a match. I think im getting old for these new games. My 12 year old brother builds 4 times faster than me lol

Ocelot 07-19-2018 04:33 PM

Re: Fortnite
 
I know fortnite is getting old af too

DogJuiceMan 07-19-2018 09:48 PM

Re: Fortnite
 
I've never been one to care about the age of games, or even care about the new ones. New ones, at least to me, are vapid and boring. Nobody pushes the envelope and delivers the game I want to play.

EA killed the one game franchise I actually cared about Dead Space with that god awful Dead Space 3. Good god was it terrible. You bastards fucked with a winning formula. The little DLC at the end was more fun than all the game combined. A real Dead Space experience. Too bad it was only 15 minutes of gameplay.

Then to ensure they dont make any money from that game, they killed the studio and spread the workers to the wind. Thanks ALOT EA you bastards.

I am very angry they ruined the one game I really enjoyed.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.