• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Fortnite

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
07-18-2018, 05:04 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
157 posts
Ocelot's Avatar
Ocelot
0 AP
Any players here that plays from 10pm PT @ daily ?
Ps4 for me
__________________
Approved on 7/15/13(took exactly 3months & 1day)
And applied two more times
Now mine expires June 2019. Rip
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Ocelot
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ocelot
Find all posts by Ocelot
#2
07-18-2018, 10:37 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Apr 2015
1,043 posts
Lambo Mercy's Avatar
Lambo Mercy
0 AP
Xbox one
__________________
Drug dealers live vicariously through me
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Lambo Mercy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lambo Mercy
Find all posts by Lambo Mercy
#3
07-19-2018, 12:52 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2018
1,342 posts
jorgeag92's Avatar
jorgeag92
0 AP
You probably dont want to team up. I have never won a match. I think im getting old for these new games. My 12 year old brother builds 4 times faster than me lol
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jorgeag92
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jorgeag92
Find all posts by jorgeag92
#4
07-19-2018, 04:33 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
157 posts
Ocelot's Avatar
Ocelot
0 AP
I know fortnite is getting old af too
__________________
Approved on 7/15/13(took exactly 3months & 1day)
And applied two more times
Now mine expires June 2019. Rip
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Ocelot
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ocelot
Find all posts by Ocelot
#5
07-19-2018, 09:48 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2016
4,866 posts
DogJuiceMan's Avatar
DogJuiceMan
0 AP
I've never been one to care about the age of games, or even care about the new ones. New ones, at least to me, are vapid and boring. Nobody pushes the envelope and delivers the game I want to play.

EA killed the one game franchise I actually cared about Dead Space with that god awful Dead Space 3. Good god was it terrible. You bastards fucked with a winning formula. The little DLC at the end was more fun than all the game combined. A real Dead Space experience. Too bad it was only 15 minutes of gameplay.

Then to ensure they dont make any money from that game, they killed the studio and spread the workers to the wind. Thanks ALOT EA you bastards.

I am very angry they ruined the one game I really enjoyed.
__________________
Feel incredibly lucky and fortunate to have had DACA and to live in the US. Somtimes, I sit here and think about my incredible fortune.
Last edited by DogJuiceMan; 07-19-2018 at 09:52 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DogJuiceMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DogJuiceMan
Find all posts by DogJuiceMan


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.