• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

washington driver's license experience

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
02-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Oct 2009
12 posts
barefoot
0 AP
anybody here that have gotten or denied a washington drivers license?
Could you share your experiences/process in going there and the requirements that you have presented cause i'm planning to go there this summer .
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
barefoot
View Public Profile
Send a private message to barefoot
Find all posts by barefoot
#2
03-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Junior Member
Joined in May 2009
13 posts
dhino4
0 AP
im wondering the same thing. im planning on going this summer as well but i need to know more information about it. what are the steps and what the average staying time in that state to obtain the dl etc...
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
dhino4
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dhino4
Find all posts by dhino4
#3
03-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Senior Member
From Lake of Dreams
Joined in Apr 2009
319 posts
Novela's Avatar
Novela
60 AP
I have all that information, cuz I was planning to do the same thing (just short on money/more people to share the costs), and I wish I had more time on the computer to go ahead and share the info right now, but I gotta go get my stitches removed and get on a 4-hour roadtrip =/

If you guys are interested, you can either PM me here or e-mail me at [email protected], and I'll either try to check it through my phone, or get the info to you as soon as I have some more time on a computer again.

God bless! =)
__________________
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
~*~
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Novela
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Novela
Visit Novela's homepage!
Find all posts by Novela


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.