• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The News Room

Anonymous undocumented plans suicide. Posts about it on Postsecret.com (link) - Page 3

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • next ›
#21
06-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2009
258 posts
fd314
0 AP
can't somebody contact the person and tell him about this website... I, no WE want to help him/her......
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
fd314
View Public Profile
Send a private message to fd314
Find all posts by fd314
#22
06-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2009
171 posts
beans's Avatar
beans
0 AP
there's a facebook group in response to this:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8095373&v=wall
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
beans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beans
Find all posts by beans
#23
06-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2006
3,112 posts
VJB2's Avatar
VJB2
0 AP
My God.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
VJB2
View Public Profile
Send a private message to VJB2
Find all posts by VJB2
#24
06-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2010
15 posts
sandra86
0 AP
I could have been rude to you but i simply asked u to explain yourself but you decided to tell me to shut up. Im guessing you're probably 15 years old...im not even trying to diss you with this speculation but only someone that age would respond with "i think you should shut up"
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
sandra86
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sandra86
Find all posts by sandra86
#25
06-06-2010, 10:05 PM
BANNED
Joined in Jul 2009
426 posts
withchemicals
30 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra86 View Post
I could have been rude to you but i simply asked u to explain yourself but you decided to tell me to shut up. Im guessing you're probably 15 years old...im not even trying to diss you with this speculation but only someone that age would respond with "i think you should shut up"
Only someone without any personal merit or archievement aside from attaining age would assume someone else is "only 15 years old". Everyone on this forum aside from you knows that I'm far from behaving like a child.

Again, I think you should shut up. Same yourself some embarrassment. Judging by your online handle, I'm guessing you were born in 1986, but your lack of intelligence and inability to comprehend the simplest of ideas shows otherwise; then again, I guess just having some more years on your shoulders doesn't mean anything, right?
Last edited by withchemicals; 06-06-2010 at 10:07 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
withchemicals
View Public Profile
Find all posts by withchemicals
#26
06-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2010
15 posts
sandra86
0 AP
you're the only person getting aggravated in this conversation. lol
For someone not part of your culture and as an African, looking at how you phrased your "wise words from your mother" it is easy to see how I would take offense. It was a simple request from me..rephrase your statement or explain what you mean...but you have managed to insult me many times. How is asking for an explanation "lack of intelligence". The way you are acting, one would think i called you a racist or something. lilbawler2001 actually used the word "ignorant" but u dont seem to mind that at all.

I was offended by the fact that you just naturally used African people to represent the less fortunate. Africa is full of rich, middle and lower class individuals just like Asia but your first choice was Africa. The western media only shows the negative parts of Africa and you unknowingly expressed that same ideaology in your "words of wisdom".
I'm taking your mature, intelligent and well-phrased words and I am going to shut my "lower intelligence, lack of merit or achievement" ass up.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
sandra86
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sandra86
Find all posts by sandra86
#27
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Senior Member
From Uranus
Joined in Mar 2009
1,213 posts
unthinkable's Avatar
unthinkable
0 AP
Jeez, can't you guys just let it go?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
unthinkable
View Public Profile
Send a private message to unthinkable
Find all posts by unthinkable
#28
06-06-2010, 10:50 PM
BANNED
Joined in Jul 2009
426 posts
withchemicals
30 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra86 View Post
you're the only person getting aggravated in this conversation. lol
For someone not part of your culture and as an African, looking at how you phrased your "wise words from your mother" it is easy to see how I would take offense. It was a simple request from me..rephrase your statement or explain what you mean...but you have managed to insult me many times. How is asking for an explanation "lack of intelligence". The way you are acting, one would think i called you a racist or something. lilbawler2001 actually used the word "ignorant" but u dont seem to mind that at all.

I was offended by the fact that you just naturally used African people to represent the less fortunate. Africa is full of rich, middle and lower class individuals just like Asia but your first choice was Africa. The western media only shows the negative parts of Africa and you unknowingly expressed that same ideaology in your "words of wisdom".
I'm taking your mature, intelligent and well-phrased words and I am going to shut my "lower intelligence, lack of merit or achievement" ass up.
Unfortunately, mood doesn't transfer well through text; I wonder where you get the idea that I am aggravated, but this is all aside from the main point.

It seems that perhaps you may need to work on your reading and processing skills. POP understood my point right off the bat, and lilbawler2001 was directing the word "ignorant" towards people who truly believe that conditions in Africa are as bad as the media make it out to be. Why would I take offense when he was not even directing that comment towards me?

My point was that no matter what example people use, they should never forcefully compare themselves to people who are more unfortunate than they are in order to take an easy way out. Now that I've made it as easy as possible, I wonder if you are finally able to understand. Perhaps take a closer read at POP's post. If you still don't understand, I can't refute the fact that you obviously seem to be less intelligent than others on this forum.

As for the African comment, I don't recall where I have stated that it is my personal belief. I have simply supplied an example, which I have explicitedly stated in dialogue form, of what people tend to say. Can you seriously deny the fact that a lot of people will say, "well, at least we're not in Africa," or, "at least we're not starving like those African children?" Regardless, I cannot help but think that you are jumping the gun and making a fool of yourself by assuming what the personal convictions of others whom you never have met are.

Now, you should stop embarassing yourself, gutter trash. I do hope that you do stop replying, but I don't expect much out of someone like you; it seems that you have too much pride to suck it up when you're at fault. /spit
Last edited by withchemicals; 06-06-2010 at 10:53 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
withchemicals
View Public Profile
Find all posts by withchemicals
#29
06-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2009
1,932 posts
Feenmi's Avatar
Feenmi
290 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieola View Post
Jeez, can't you guys just let it go?
Shuttup stevie!! I just got my popcorn!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Feenmi
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Feenmi
Find all posts by Feenmi
#30
06-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Senior Member
From South Florida
Joined in May 2008
2,287 posts
ECW
260 AP
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8095373&v=wall
__________________
APPLICATION RECEIVED: 9-19-2012
I-797C RECEIVED: 9-26-2012
BIOMETRICS LETTER RECEIVED: 9-27-2012 for 10-16-2012
Walk-In Done: 10-2-2012
EAD/DACA Approve: 12-7-2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ECW
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ECW
Find all posts by ECW
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.