• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The News Room

Senaton Reid has confirmend #DREAMAct will be part of next week defense vote. - Page 2

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »
#11
09-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2010
728 posts
hgr1915
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bama_kay View Post
Wow! This is the closest we've gotten in a while... Let's all pray and hope that the defense authorization bill passes! This is definitely great news!
i agree but I'm an atheist so I'm not going to pray.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
hgr1915
View Public Profile
Send a private message to hgr1915
Find all posts by hgr1915
#12
09-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2007
832 posts
anitagreencard's Avatar
anitagreencard
0 AP
!!!!!!!!!!!! call time !!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Sent:9-17-2012 | Delivered: 9-18-2012 | Electronic I-797C Received: 9-20-2012 routed to Vermont |
I-797C Received:9-24-2012| Biometrics Appt: 9-27-2012 for 10-23-2012| Biometrics Walk-in: 10-9-2012 |
Approved: 6-5-13 | EAD Arrived: 6-10-13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
anitagreencard
View Public Profile
Send a private message to anitagreencard
Find all posts by anitagreencard
#13
09-14-2010, 03:39 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Dec 2009
22 posts
Destino
0 AP
http://twitter.com/msnbcTomCurry
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Destino
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Destino
Find all posts by Destino
#14
09-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Oct 2008
6 posts
nowornever65
0 AP
The DREAM is coming!! #dreamact Call your Senator at 1-888-254-5087 and tell him/her to support! put that on redial!!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nowornever65
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nowornever65
Find all posts by nowornever65
#15
09-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2010
585 posts
starsNmoons
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bama_kay View Post
Wow! This is the closest we've gotten in a while... Let's all pray and hope that the defense authorization bill passes! This is definitely great news!
No! first we have to pray that the DREAM Act will get enough votes to be added to the Defense authorization bill first. Time to call senators. I know lots of you guys think that your call wont make a difference, but no matter what the outcome will be we can at least say we tried. Link below.

http://www.contactingthecongress.org/
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
starsNmoons
View Public Profile
Send a private message to starsNmoons
Find all posts by starsNmoons
#16
09-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Senior Member
From Michigan
Joined in Aug 2008
387 posts
Jose313's Avatar
Jose313
330 AP
go here this is the official target list

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=16528
__________________
Packet Sent: 11/13/12 (USPS Express) Delivered: 11/14/12 11:55am G1145 Txt: App accepted 11/19/12
Service Center: Nebraska
Biometrics: Recieved 11/28/12 (notice 11/21/12) Appointment 12/13/12 Walk-in 11/30/12
Approved: 5/30/13 EAD: 06/05/13 SSN: 6/13/13 Renew DL: 07/02/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Jose313
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Jose313
Find all posts by Jose313
#17
09-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Senior Member
From Mississippi/Georgia
Joined in Apr 2009
541 posts
YesWeCan
0 AP
I literally have hope running through my veins right now. Not blood but hope. I want to make calls but I want to be prepared; will I be asked for a zipcode?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
YesWeCan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to YesWeCan
Find all posts by YesWeCan
#18
09-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2010
585 posts
starsNmoons
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesWeCan View Post
I literally have hope running through my veins right now. Not blood but hope. I want to make calls but I want to be prepared; will I be asked for a zipcode?
yes they will ask you for your zipcode, and don't worry they wont ask about status
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
starsNmoons
View Public Profile
Send a private message to starsNmoons
Find all posts by starsNmoons
#19
09-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2007
832 posts
anitagreencard's Avatar
anitagreencard
0 AP
according to this article, dream should be on the senate floor by next tuesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_716698.html
__________________
Sent:9-17-2012 | Delivered: 9-18-2012 | Electronic I-797C Received: 9-20-2012 routed to Vermont |
I-797C Received:9-24-2012| Biometrics Appt: 9-27-2012 for 10-23-2012| Biometrics Walk-in: 10-9-2012 |
Approved: 6-5-13 | EAD Arrived: 6-10-13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
anitagreencard
View Public Profile
Send a private message to anitagreencard
Find all posts by anitagreencard
#20
09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2010
188 posts
RJD's Avatar
RJD
0 AP
wow!! the time is now!!!

DREAM ACT NOW!
DREAM ACT NOW!
DREAM ACT NOW!
DREAM ACT NOW!
DREAM ACT NOW!


I'll continue praying and hoping the DA passes this year, it will change my life completely! and it will give me the freedom I always wanted
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
RJD
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RJD
Find all posts by RJD
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.