• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

OFFICIAL: Q&A for DACA forms Part 1 - Page 44

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
Closed Thread
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 4
  • 14
  • 24
  • 34
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 44
  • 45
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 54
  • 64
  • 74
  • 84
  • 94
  • next ›
  • last »
#431
08-16-2012, 03:14 AM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
33 posts
kira812
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
So for question 15, "Current immigration Status," is the majority going for "Unlawful Status : DACA"?
i went with just "unlawful status"
Post your reply or quote more messages.
kira812
View Public Profile
Send a private message to kira812
Find all posts by kira812
#432
08-16-2012, 04:22 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
24 posts
baybreeze
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvxargent View Post
I will usefamily affidavits to prove a brief three day absence. Do you guys think I should notarize them? I have enough evidence for everything so I don't know if I should bother notarizing those affidavits.
I don't know that you would need to prove just a three day absence. But if you are doing that I'd notarize it just to be sure.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
baybreeze
View Public Profile
Send a private message to baybreeze
Find all posts by baybreeze
#433
08-16-2012, 04:32 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
131 posts
Giancoli
0 AP
Hi, what if we sent our application to the wrong PO box? (Sent to 21281, which is the I-765 box)...?
Last edited by Giancoli; 08-16-2012 at 04:38 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Giancoli
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Giancoli
Find all posts by Giancoli
#434
08-16-2012, 04:56 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
24 posts
baybreeze
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancoli View Post
Hi, what if we sent our application to the wrong PO box? (Sent to 21281, which is the I-765 box)...?
I would call this number and ask 1-800-375-5283. Got it from the site, where you can call and ask questions.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
baybreeze
View Public Profile
Send a private message to baybreeze
Find all posts by baybreeze
#435
08-16-2012, 05:06 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Nov 2010
1 posts
mauricioalarcon
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feenmi View Post
thats what it sounds like to me. i'm wondering whether it has to be notarized or not.
Today I went To the USCIS office in Los Angeles and got my Birth certificate translated by a lawyer who works there. She charged me $20. I couldn't help not notice how she didn't put her work address there or that she was an employee from USCIS on my translated birth certificate. This fact really bothered me. She put everything else the way you have it in the reply example and she signed it but in the space where it says address she just put Los Angeles, CA.There also wasn't any type of official seal or anything, just her signature. wtf! is this cool? or did she forget and im screwed for not mentioning it??
Post your reply or quote more messages.
mauricioalarcon
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mauricioalarcon
Find all posts by mauricioalarcon
#436
08-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Senior Member
From California
Joined in Dec 2010
3,448 posts
BestBefore1984's Avatar
BestBefore1984
0 AP
I don't think anyone has really answered this. But if I used a fake SSN and I use direct deposit for my job, would it be okay to print the entire statement, or should I avoid this and only print the first page of the statement that shows the range that it covers (ex. July 15, 2012 - August 15, 2012). The downside to doing this, is that it won't have the transactions to prove that I made purchases in the US.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
BestBefore1984
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BestBefore1984
Find all posts by BestBefore1984
#437
08-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1 posts
tito21
0 AP
can anyone tell me what the answer to this question on the removal proceeding information. i was detained by immigration at the border and was giving a permit to get in. 3.a are you now or have you ever been in removal proceedings?
ive never been in immigration custody or anything like that since i came here..i know i have a removal order ,is that a final order of removal,because i was suppost to go to court but i didnt..
Post your reply or quote more messages.
tito21
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tito21
Find all posts by tito21
#438
08-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2010
279 posts
hithere's Avatar
hithere
0 AP
Those of you who are using or used express mail, did you send it to this address?

USCIS
Attn: DACA
131 S. Dearborn – 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517
Post your reply or quote more messages.
hithere
View Public Profile
Send a private message to hithere
Find all posts by hithere
#439
08-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
25 posts
Grandmazter3
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira812 View Post
I don't think that's not good enough, but it will still count so send it in
closer the better!
Do you mean, that's not good enough?

And would an Amazon.com order on June 26th, with a delivery address said it was being mailed to my house, work.

I also remembered I save all my movie stubs, i have years and years of them. Would those work as receipts?
Last edited by Grandmazter3; 08-16-2012 at 11:09 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Grandmazter3
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Grandmazter3
Find all posts by Grandmazter3
#440
08-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
24 posts
baybreeze
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmazter3 View Post
Do you mean, that's not good enough?

And would an Amazon.com order on June 26th, with a delivery address said it was being mailed to my house, work.

I also remembered I save all my movie stubs, i have years and years of them. Would those work as receipts?
I would use it, specially if it has your name on it. Also if you can find something before june 15 may help you out there.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
baybreeze
View Public Profile
Send a private message to baybreeze
Find all posts by baybreeze
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 4
  • 14
  • 24
  • 34
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 44
  • 45
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 54
  • 64
  • 74
  • 84
  • 94
  • next ›
  • last »
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.