• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

the hardest part is now...

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
View Poll Results: How will time effect you?
It will effect me.... its 2-3 months maybe more!!!!! 41 57.75%
It wont effect me at all! 30 42.25%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • next ›
#1
08-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Apr 2009
238 posts
Kilan21's Avatar
Kilan21
0 AP
Its been 2 days yet it feels like a year..... everything is slow. I havent played games for 4+ years but today i went out and bought starcraft and diablo 3 just to keep my sanity. I will also be going out every other night... Nights will be long and the days will be filled with hangovers. Its all worth it and if your not in a relationship now would be a good time to get into one... trust me it will help time fly by!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Kilan21
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kilan21
Find all posts by Kilan21
#2
08-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
506 posts
bigdreams92
0 AP
Boy yes! I can't wait for school to start in less than two weeks so that will keep me occupied. *le sigh*
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
bigdreams92
View Public Profile
Send a private message to bigdreams92
Find all posts by bigdreams92
#3
08-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2010
617 posts
spartanwarrior
0 AP
I'm not sure how time would "EFFECT" me because i'm young forever.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
spartanwarrior
View Public Profile
Send a private message to spartanwarrior
Find all posts by spartanwarrior
#4
08-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Senior Member
From New York City
Joined in Apr 2010
731 posts
nydreamer's Avatar
nydreamer
0 AP
I'm starting my first semester of college in less than 2 weeks after 3 years of nothing. So many things to look forward to! I'll be anxious but not stressed and pretty soon I'll have my EAD, SS# & DL!!! I also have my AOS via marriage process to look forward to! The Obama Administration has changed that process as well, pretty soon we wont have to leave the country to apply for the waiver!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nydreamer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nydreamer
Find all posts by nydreamer
#5
08-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Apr 2009
238 posts
Kilan21's Avatar
Kilan21
0 AP
Wow i'm proud of you guys for being mentally strong... I'm a law student so the combination of this whole process and that doesnt help. I guess
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Kilan21
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kilan21
Find all posts by Kilan21
#6
08-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2010
351 posts
MaskedLuchador
0 AP
Duuuuude I'm gonna go out and buy some video games after I get this thing shipped in a bit lol. Do you use skype or anything like that, Kilan21?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MaskedLuchador
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MaskedLuchador
Find all posts by MaskedLuchador
#7
08-17-2012, 01:57 PM
BANNED
Joined in Jul 2012
1,295 posts
Laker24x
0 AP
Let's skype! distract ourselves from this bs
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Laker24x
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Laker24x
#8
08-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
858 posts
kabs
0 AP
Get like me and do yoga, running, or something else! I'm trying to do a fitness challenge for the year and learn some languages. I've been also trying to rack up as many hours of work as possible.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
kabs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to kabs
Find all posts by kabs
#9
08-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Member
Joined in Nov 2010
60 posts
DEAF's Avatar
DEAF
0 AP
No, it won't "effect" me at all. My semester is starting this month so my classes will keep me busy for ~4 months.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DEAF
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DEAF
Find all posts by DEAF
#10
08-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Apr 2009
238 posts
Kilan21's Avatar
Kilan21
0 AP
I don't really Skype but you guys can always PM me or we can always meet up. I'm in Ithaca, NY.

I think I'm going to ask a couple friends and go on a road trip!!! Might as well put my NM license to good use while it lasts.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Kilan21
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kilan21
Find all posts by Kilan21
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.