• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Official daca process time thread - Page 70

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
Closed Thread
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 20
  • 30
  • 40
  • 50
  • 60
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 73
  • 74
  • 80
  • 90
  • 100
  • 110
  • 120
  • next ›
  • last »
#691
08-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
291 posts
Ili_0389's Avatar
Ili_0389
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moizy View Post
Did everyone forget to write their names with pencil on the back of passport size photos?
Ooops! Wrote it in pink pen.
__________________
Application Sent - 8/24to Lewisville,Tx Lockbox/Self prepared. Delivered - 8/27G-1145 Acceptance Notice- 8/30 routed to Nebraska. Date of I-797 C - 8/31.Date of Biometrics Appointment -Received on 9/10 for 9/24 did walk-in on 9/18Date of EAD and DACA approval- 12/11/2012
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Ili_0389
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ili_0389
Find all posts by Ili_0389
#692
08-31-2012, 02:49 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2012
918 posts
will_con
0 AP
I got my letters!

Now I just have to wait for my biometrics letter but it seems like that shouldn't take too long, I might get it by next Wednesday
__________________
Renewal sent: 04/02/2018
USCIS Acceptance Confirmation and routed to Harrisonburg Storage Center: 04/06/2018
USCIS Biometric Notice: 04/12/2018
ASC Walk In: 04/19/2018
DACA Approval: 05/31/2018
Post your reply or quote more messages.
will_con
View Public Profile
Send a private message to will_con
Find all posts by will_con
#693
08-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
499 posts
Garcia_jos3's Avatar
Garcia_jos3
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ili_0389 View Post
Ooops! Wrote it in pink pen.
Hahahahah ^^^^

Youre joking right? O_o
__________________
Approved!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Garcia_jos3
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Garcia_jos3
Find all posts by Garcia_jos3
#694
08-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Apr 2009
13 posts
yustis
0 AP
hey guys im in Atlanta,

I received my 797c's on 8/27/12
Haven't gotten my Biometrics yet. Has anyone in Atlanta with a similar time line gotten their appointment yet?

Date Application Sent - 8/15/2012
Mailing Method -USPS Express
Date delivered - 08/16/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/17/2012
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) -8/21/2012
Biometrics scheduled - TBA
Date of EAD received -N/A
Post your reply or quote more messages.
yustis
View Public Profile
Send a private message to yustis
Find all posts by yustis
#695
08-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
291 posts
Ili_0389's Avatar
Ili_0389
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia_jos3 View Post
Hahahahah ^^^^

Youre joking right? O_o
Half joking haha! ...wrote it in black pen(softly)
__________________
Application Sent - 8/24to Lewisville,Tx Lockbox/Self prepared. Delivered - 8/27G-1145 Acceptance Notice- 8/30 routed to Nebraska. Date of I-797 C - 8/31.Date of Biometrics Appointment -Received on 9/10 for 9/24 did walk-in on 9/18Date of EAD and DACA approval- 12/11/2012
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Ili_0389
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ili_0389
Find all posts by Ili_0389
#696
08-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
437 posts
compedude29's Avatar
compedude29
0 AP
I was very paranoid about the whole process that I read the instructions a bunch of times to make sure I did eveything correct so no I didn't forget to write my name on the photos. Also wait like 3 days to check your case online after email.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
compedude29
View Public Profile
Send a private message to compedude29
Find all posts by compedude29
#697
08-31-2012, 03:03 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
151 posts
GeorgiaDreamer
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by yustis View Post
hey guys im in Atlanta,

I received my 797c's on 8/27/12
Haven't gotten my Biometrics yet. Has anyone in Atlanta with a similar time line gotten their appointment yet?

Date Application Sent - 8/15/2012
Mailing Method -USPS Express
Date delivered - 08/16/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/17/2012
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) -8/21/2012
Biometrics scheduled - TBA
Date of EAD received -N/A
I already received my biometrics appt but my sister applied at the same time and she hasn't received it yet
__________________
Application Completed: Myself | Application Sent: 8/15
Approved: 10/4 | Legally Employed: 10/22/12
Post your reply or quote more messages.
GeorgiaDreamer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GeorgiaDreamer
Find all posts by GeorgiaDreamer
#698
08-31-2012, 03:07 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2007
205 posts
boosterman
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by yustis View Post
hey guys im in Atlanta,

I received my 797c's on 8/27/12
Haven't gotten my Biometrics yet. Has anyone in Atlanta with a similar time line gotten their appointment yet?

Date Application Sent - 8/15/2012
Mailing Method -USPS Express
Date delivered - 08/16/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/17/2012
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) -8/21/2012
Biometrics scheduled - TBA
Date of EAD received -N/A
I'm also in Atlanta.
My brother and I both received our biometrics on Monday the 27th.
Refer to my timeline.
__________________
Application Sent - 08/15/2012 to Chicago Lockbox via UPS Next Day Air
Application Arrived - 08/16/2012 9:37AM Notification of Acceptance - 8/20/2012 7:44PM
Date of I-797C Notice of Action - 8/27/2012 from Nebraska
Date Biometrics scheduled/completed - 9/12/2012 10:00AM
Date of EAD approved - 10/10/2012 arrived 10/15/2012
Post your reply or quote more messages.
boosterman
View Public Profile
Send a private message to boosterman
Find all posts by boosterman
#699
08-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
437 posts
compedude29's Avatar
compedude29
0 AP
GeorgiaDreamer they don't process your applications together so don't expect to receive eveything together. My brother and I applied together and have gotten eveything together up to this point. We are waiting for our biometrics appoitnments. I noticed that my brothers I-797C letters were dated one day earlier ... Huh maybe because my brother's packet was smaller and mine was bigger. As I been reading on this forum they might process smaller packages faster. She will get it soon.
Last edited by compedude29; 08-31-2012 at 03:25 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.
compedude29
View Public Profile
Send a private message to compedude29
Find all posts by compedude29
#700
08-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
4 posts
JezuzZ
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsar8 View Post
Date Application Sent - 08/15/2012
The Lockbox the application was sent to - Dallas Lockbox
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - Express
Date acceptance letter of application received -
Date Biometrics scheduled -
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) -
Date of EAD received -
hey i still haven't sent mines, I stay in dallas and im sending where u are sending it to. why is it that you haven't receive anything yet, just like the guy below you.. ?? is it the office may be to packed?
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JezuzZ
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JezuzZ
Find all posts by JezuzZ
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 20
  • 30
  • 40
  • 50
  • 60
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 73
  • 74
  • 80
  • 90
  • 100
  • 110
  • 120
  • next ›
  • last »
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.