• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

approved text message alert?

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
09-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
32 posts
Obey_DrosKid's Avatar
Obey_DrosKid
0 AP
sorry if this has been asked already, but for those of you that got approved after biometrics did you receive a text message alert if you made an account with uscis? If so, around what time do they usually send alerts to let you know?
__________________
Sent: 08/15/2012 Sent to: Chicago Lockbox, arrived 8/16/2012 Receipt Notice: 08/21/2012 I-797 C Notice of Action: 8/25/2012 Biometrics Appointment: 9/11/2012 RFE: 10/01/2012 RFE Sent: 10/09/2011 Approved:10/22/2012 EAD Received: 10/26/2012 #TeamNebraska
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Obey_DrosKid
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Obey_DrosKid
Find all posts by Obey_DrosKid
#2
09-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,882 posts
NotAPro's Avatar
NotAPro
0 AP
All times of the day. But most of them arrive usually after 2PM PST
__________________
2012 Case: Approved. 9/11
2014 Renewal: Approved. 9/02
2016 Renewal: Approved. 9/01

'I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.'
-Thomas Carlyle
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
NotAPro
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NotAPro
Find all posts by NotAPro
#3
09-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
106 posts
Dreamer927
0 AP
Did you get an alert when you got sent your biometrics letter?
__________________
From Texas Sent: Sep 4 | Recieved: Sep 6| G-1145: Sep 11 (Routed to Nebraska) | I-797: Sept 13| Biometrics: Walk in Sep 25 EAD: Nov 8 3PM| DACA: Nov 9 9AM | EAD RECEIVED: Nov 16| Applied for SSN: Nov 19| SSN card received: Nov 26|
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dreamer927
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dreamer927
Find all posts by Dreamer927
#4
09-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,882 posts
NotAPro's Avatar
NotAPro
0 AP
No. But I got a LUD (Last Updated Date) on my USCIS Portfolio Account when they mailed the letter. 2 Days letter I got it in the mail.
__________________
2012 Case: Approved. 9/11
2014 Renewal: Approved. 9/02
2016 Renewal: Approved. 9/01

'I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.'
-Thomas Carlyle
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
NotAPro
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NotAPro
Find all posts by NotAPro
#5
09-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
32 posts
Obey_DrosKid's Avatar
Obey_DrosKid
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer927 View Post
Did you get an alert when you got sent your biometrics letter?
no, I just received an email notification when my applications were accepted. I made an account with uscis and enabled text alert and it says the last time they were updated were 8/21/2012, so I'm just waiting to get approved anytime
__________________
Sent: 08/15/2012 Sent to: Chicago Lockbox, arrived 8/16/2012 Receipt Notice: 08/21/2012 I-797 C Notice of Action: 8/25/2012 Biometrics Appointment: 9/11/2012 RFE: 10/01/2012 RFE Sent: 10/09/2011 Approved:10/22/2012 EAD Received: 10/26/2012 #TeamNebraska
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Obey_DrosKid
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Obey_DrosKid
Find all posts by Obey_DrosKid
#6
09-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
106 posts
Dreamer927
0 AP
Oh okay, thank you guys. I haven't gotten the LUD, so probably won't get the letter this week :/ haha.
__________________
From Texas Sent: Sep 4 | Recieved: Sep 6| G-1145: Sep 11 (Routed to Nebraska) | I-797: Sept 13| Biometrics: Walk in Sep 25 EAD: Nov 8 3PM| DACA: Nov 9 9AM | EAD RECEIVED: Nov 16| Applied for SSN: Nov 19| SSN card received: Nov 26|
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dreamer927
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dreamer927
Find all posts by Dreamer927


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.