• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

My App just got accepted :) - Page 2

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
#11
09-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
498 posts
Justin2014
0 AP
Lol. Awkwarddddddd!!!!
__________________
APPLICATION SENT: 8/28/2012 Send to Chicago Routed to TEXAS!
RECEIVED: 8/31/2012
I-797C NOTICE OF ACTION RECEIVED: 09/05/2012
BIOMETRICS: 09/17/2012
EAD: 4/15/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Justin2014
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Justin2014
Find all posts by Justin2014
#12
09-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2009
937 posts
Resistant
0 AP
Congrats.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Resistant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Resistant
Find all posts by Resistant
#13
09-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
129 posts
maxspeed017
0 AP
Lol I said my app got accepted lol if you see my timeline, I am just beginning. But I am super excited that I filled wm out correctly lol
__________________
Lockbox: Chicago| Sent:9-18-2012 Delivered: 09-20-2012 received by J.C
Biometrics Done: 10/01/2012
EAD Approved: 2/4/2012
EAD Received: 2/8/2012
SS# Applied: 2/11/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
maxspeed017
View Public Profile
Send a private message to maxspeed017
Find all posts by maxspeed017
#14
09-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo's Avatar
JJ Glo
60 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxspeed017 View Post
Lol I said my app got accepted lol if you see my timeline, I am just beginning. But I am super excited that I filled wm out correctly lol
Them accepting the forms doesn't mean that you filled it out correctly or that your evidence is good.

It means that you signed the 2 forms and sent the $465. That's it.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JJ Glo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JJ Glo
Find all posts by JJ Glo
#15
09-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
498 posts
Justin2014
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Glo View Post
Them accepting the forms doesn't mean that you filled it out correctly or that your evidence is good.

It means that you signed the 2 forms and sent the $465. That's it.
LOL He/She is super happy. Let it be. lol
__________________
APPLICATION SENT: 8/28/2012 Send to Chicago Routed to TEXAS!
RECEIVED: 8/31/2012
I-797C NOTICE OF ACTION RECEIVED: 09/05/2012
BIOMETRICS: 09/17/2012
EAD: 4/15/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Justin2014
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Justin2014
Find all posts by Justin2014
#16
09-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo's Avatar
JJ Glo
60 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin2014 View Post
LOL He/She is super happy. Let it be. lol
I know, but he/she seems to be confused about the process, so I'm just making it clear.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JJ Glo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JJ Glo
Find all posts by JJ Glo
#17
09-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
129 posts
maxspeed017
0 AP
Im not confused lol

I know the process. I know my application has not been approved. I just consider everything a step and this is the first one lol im happy my application is past the first step
__________________
Lockbox: Chicago| Sent:9-18-2012 Delivered: 09-20-2012 received by J.C
Biometrics Done: 10/01/2012
EAD Approved: 2/4/2012
EAD Received: 2/8/2012
SS# Applied: 2/11/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
maxspeed017
View Public Profile
Send a private message to maxspeed017
Find all posts by maxspeed017
#18
09-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Senior Member
From Your next door neighbor
Joined in Mar 2010
774 posts
ECL23
20 AP
Now you can use that number and check your progress
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ECL23
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ECL23
Find all posts by ECL23
#19
09-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,882 posts
NotAPro's Avatar
NotAPro
0 AP
My app got accepted a long time ago and I didn't make a thread. Maybe that would of made a difference in my timeline.
__________________
2012 Case: Approved. 9/11
2014 Renewal: Approved. 9/02
2016 Renewal: Approved. 9/01

'I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.'
-Thomas Carlyle
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
NotAPro
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NotAPro
Find all posts by NotAPro
#20
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Member
Joined in Sep 2010
70 posts
whisperstearz's Avatar
whisperstearz
0 AP
IF the OP thought he was approved when in fact he/she has just received an acceptance receipt this is pretty embarrassing..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
whisperstearz
View Public Profile
Send a private message to whisperstearz
Find all posts by whisperstearz
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.