• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

10 day wait after DACA before SSN - Page 40

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 10
  • 20
  • 30
  • 36
  • 37
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 44
  • 50
  • 60
  • 70
  • 80
  • 90
  • next ›
  • last »
#391
10-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2010
219 posts
ankitkiko
0 AP
UPDATE!

Got my 9 stupid DIGITS...

The DMV is far and i dont have a car, so i'm getting a ride in the afternoon to go get my driving permit, and planning on road test on saturday!

Which credit cards are good and are you applying for? like with rewards?
__________________
4th Renewal (Exp 4/1/20)
Sent: 10/29/19
Received (text/email):
Bios on:
Approved:
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ankitkiko
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ankitkiko
Find all posts by ankitkiko
#392
10-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Oct 2011
19 posts
jeffreyvillena
0 AP
My EAD got approved on the october 4th. I'm expecting to recieve the card by tomorrow. The question is, is the ssn 10 days wait is after the approval or after you recieve it?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jeffreyvillena
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jeffreyvillena
Find all posts by jeffreyvillena
#393
10-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2012
129 posts
sauronsauroff's Avatar
sauronsauroff
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyvillena View Post
My EAD got approved on the october 4th. I'm expecting to recieve the card by tomorrow. The question is, is the ssn 10 days wait is after the approval or after you recieve it?
There has been many posts clarifying that the 10 day wait is after the approval.
I was approved on the 4th also, hopefully I'll get my card soon!
__________________
Packet prepared by: myself Packet sent: 9/17/2012 to Phoenix (Express) Delivered: 9/18/2012
G1145 text and email notification: 9/24/2012 (routed to CA) I-797C: 9/27/2012 Biometrics scheduled: 10/19/2012 Biometrics walk-in: 9/28/2012 821D Approved: 10/04/2012 EAD card: in production 10/04/2012 Received 10/11/2012 SSN received: 11/12/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
sauronsauroff
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sauronsauroff
Find all posts by sauronsauroff
#394
10-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
374 posts
phxcesar
0 AP
I will take a trip to SSA today. I hope they tell me I can get a print out tomorrow.
__________________
Delivered: 8-16-2012 | SC: Nebraska | Biometrics Appt: 9/13/2012 | DACA/EAD Approved: 10/04/12 | EAD Arrived: 10/11/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
phxcesar
View Public Profile
Send a private message to phxcesar
Find all posts by phxcesar
#395
10-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
293 posts
cufnc
0 AP
^most probably not going to happen. Do yourself a favor and wait 4 days.

Also, I remember NotAPro talking about what a bunch of liars SSA were, and I couldn't agree more. I have literally gotten 4 different versions of the same procedure already, 3 of them being from people who work at the same office. I've gotten 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks all thrown at me as possible wait times. One lady checked my status using my reference number but another lady said she cannot do that and I have to come in person. I was also told that it's "virtually impossible" for anyone to get their printout the next day. What a joke!
__________________
Date Sent: 8/15/12 from Los Angeles County | Date Arrived: 8/16/12 at Phoenix Lockbox
Service Center: Nebraska | i-797C Receipt Received: 8/23/12 | Biometrics: 9/12/12
Approved: 9/28/12 | EAD Received: 10/4/12 | Applied for SSN: 10/5/12
Received SSN: 10/25/12| CA ID: 11/3/12 | CA DL: 11/8/12
Last edited by cufnc; 10-11-2012 at 12:39 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
cufnc
View Public Profile
Send a private message to cufnc
Find all posts by cufnc
#396
10-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,882 posts
NotAPro's Avatar
NotAPro
0 AP
I just got my License!
__________________
2012 Case: Approved. 9/11
2014 Renewal: Approved. 9/02
2016 Renewal: Approved. 9/01

'I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.'
-Thomas Carlyle
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
NotAPro
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NotAPro
Find all posts by NotAPro
#397
10-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
134 posts
bmr096
0 AP
what do i need to take to the SSN office? toda is my 10th day and idk what to take
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
bmr096
View Public Profile
Send a private message to bmr096
Find all posts by bmr096
#398
10-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
102 posts
Gatchan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAPro View Post
I just got my License!
Do you feel any different? Has it hit you yet, or is being aware of the technicalities of the whole process (DACA->DL) taken away the element of wonder?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Gatchan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Gatchan
Find all posts by Gatchan
#399
10-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2012
129 posts
sauronsauroff's Avatar
sauronsauroff
0 AP
Congrats NotAPro! Go blend in!
__________________
Packet prepared by: myself Packet sent: 9/17/2012 to Phoenix (Express) Delivered: 9/18/2012
G1145 text and email notification: 9/24/2012 (routed to CA) I-797C: 9/27/2012 Biometrics scheduled: 10/19/2012 Biometrics walk-in: 9/28/2012 821D Approved: 10/04/2012 EAD card: in production 10/04/2012 Received 10/11/2012 SSN received: 11/12/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
sauronsauroff
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sauronsauroff
Find all posts by sauronsauroff
#400
10-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,882 posts
NotAPro's Avatar
NotAPro
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatchan View Post
Do you feel any different? Has it hit you yet, or is being aware of the technicalities of the whole process (DACA->DL) taken away the element of wonder?
I'm stoked. I am going out tonight, I just got insurance so I can drive free now!
I'm going to purposely look for a Police Checkpoint and show them my license!
__________________
2012 Case: Approved. 9/11
2014 Renewal: Approved. 9/02
2016 Renewal: Approved. 9/01

'I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.'
-Thomas Carlyle
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
NotAPro
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NotAPro
Find all posts by NotAPro
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 10
  • 20
  • 30
  • 36
  • 37
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 44
  • 50
  • 60
  • 70
  • 80
  • 90
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.