• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Who's gotten a job with EAD yet or registered an insured car? - Page 4

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#31
11-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2008
1,379 posts
vivace
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootie-Tang View Post
I got an internship with KPMG as an auditor. Will be starting this January. I did run into a minot hiccup though when the background check came and they found my old social.
I'm interviewing with KPMG for a summer internship.
Did they mind that your EAD is only two years old?
__________________
AOS Packet Delivery: 3/27/17 | I-797C: 4/10/17 | Bio: 4/28/17 | EAD Receipt: 6/21/17 | Interview Date: 7/24/17 - RFE for incomplete I-693 | RFE Submission: 7/28/17 | GC Approval: 7/28/17 | MSC17909623**

Status: B2 Overstay, 2nd DACA, Marriage AOS
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
vivace
View Public Profile
Send a private message to vivace
Find all posts by vivace
#32
11-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Member
Joined in Oct 2012
31 posts
Illionaire
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jg1206 View Post
I just got hired @ cadillac ! They did a background check and everything went fine except they called back the manager that hired me saying that my social was less than 1 year old. Thats when he told them the truth, that I just got the work permit. And they approved me.! Now i start this monday!!
In cali .. 18/ hr
Wow, congratulations!

My goal is to work as a car salesman since I have a "passion" for cars. May I ask you a few questions? Which position did you receive and how did the interviewing process go? Like what questions did they ask you such and such lol
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Illionaire
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Illionaire
Find all posts by Illionaire
#33
11-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
183 posts
Pootie-Tang
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivace View Post
I'm interviewing with KPMG for a summer internship.
Did they mind that your EAD is only two years old?
They haven't asked for documents yet, only social. I'm starting in January.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pootie-Tang
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pootie-Tang
Find all posts by Pootie-Tang
#34
11-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Member
Joined in Sep 2012
66 posts
Jg1206
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_T_X_DREAMER View Post
Wow thats great! Doing what, if i may ask? I plan on applying at a dealer too.
Car valet .... Eaaaaaaaasy
__________________
California Service Center • Date Application Sent: 08/24/2012
Arrival date: 08/27/2012 • Form i-797: 08/30/2012 (Via Text Message)
Biometrics: 09/26/2012 (No Walk-In) • Approval: 10/05/2012 (Via Text Message) • EAD Card Received: 10/11/2012 • Applied for SSN: 10/15/2012
SSN Printout: 10/17/2012 • SSN Received: 10/31/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Jg1206
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Jg1206
Find all posts by Jg1206
#35
11-23-2012, 02:17 PM
BANNED
Joined in Oct 2012
2,487 posts
Happyman0607
0 AP
What difference does it make? An EAD will not hinder your chances at landing a job.. Employers look at the person applying not if he has an EAD or not..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Happyman0607
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Happyman0607
#36
11-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
316 posts
Djdieg007
0 AP
Congrats guys, hopefully I will get on this list soon. Enjoy.

P.S: Whoever said he was driving a Porsche..... DAAAAUM, six figures with not papers...... hopefully you increase it now with papers... good luck
__________________
Date Application Sent - 9/12/2012
Date Delivered - 9/13/2012
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action - 9/18/2012
Date Biometrics scheduled - 10/17/12(Taken)
Date of EAD approval - 11/20/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Djdieg007
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Djdieg007
Find all posts by Djdieg007
#37
11-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
133 posts
DeeJamilia
0 AP
I have a interview Monday at Target
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DeeJamilia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DeeJamilia
Find all posts by DeeJamilia
#38
11-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
16 posts
dreamBIGGER
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofgold View Post
Financial Analyst
I was doing interviews a month before.

Porsche 911 Turbo - New one
That's great lad! What level are you? and which company are you working for? I am planning to apple as soon as I finish this semester.
__________________
DACA Timeline
Sent: 8/15 to Chicago||Delivered: 8/16|
Biometrics: 09/20 (No Walk In)||EAD: 11/01|
“I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” James Joyce
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
dreamBIGGER
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dreamBIGGER
Find all posts by dreamBIGGER
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.