• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Final order of deportation cases, anyone approved yet? - Page 19

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 9
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 29
  • 39
  • 49
  • next ›
  • last »
#181
11-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
99 posts
subzer0's Avatar
subzer0
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by can'twait!!! View Post
Dont get stress by ur receipt number I check my case in october and the one before mine was approved on september the one after on october and I had to wait until yesterday!!! My receipt # Eac12908781**.

Well my case was difficult I think because I came here illegally in 2003, Thats how I got my removal order because my mom failed to go to court for me! Im 22 I will turn 23 on december and Im not college graduated yet! They will approved almost everyone DONT WORRY! i know is hard! i waited for 3 months! keep hope!
I'm on the same boat as you so this is really good news, were you stopped by immigration? My parents failed taking me to court when I was 10 also
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
subzer0
View Public Profile
Send a private message to subzer0
Find all posts by subzer0
#182
11-25-2012, 03:25 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
102 posts
can'twait!!!
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin2014 View Post
Please keep us updated as to whether your removal process is gets closed or delayed...
My lawyer said my removal order still there... but ice cant touch me in this 2 years! Im married to a citizen so my lawyer said I have to file a new form to reopen my case and closed my removal order then, I'll try to fix everything with my husband citizenship!!!

Im telling you guys DO NOT WAIT this 2 amazing years to be over! reopen ur removal order case and fix it!!! We are safe for now! DO NOT LET THE TIME TO PASS BY without doing it right!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
__________________
Application Sent -8/21/12 from ''Miami''
Delivered - 8/24/12
Date of I-797 C - 8/31/12
Date of Biometrics Appointment 9/21/12 no walk-in
EAD-DACA - APPROVED 11-20 VERMONT service!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
can'twait!!!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to can'twait!!!
Find all posts by can'twait!!!
#183
11-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
498 posts
Justin2014
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by can'twait!!! View Post
My lawyer said my removal order still there... but ice cant touch me in this 2 years! Im married to a citizen so my lawyer said I have to file a new form to reopen my case and closed my removal order then, I'll try to fix everything with my husband citizenship!!!

Im telling you guys DO NOT WAIT this 2 amazing years to be over! reopen ur removal order case and fix it!!! We are safe for now! DO NOT LET THE TIME TO PASS BY without doing it right!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
They take forever and still dont close your case . I wish I could fix my status. Only if I wasnt gay!
__________________
APPLICATION SENT: 8/28/2012 Send to Chicago Routed to TEXAS!
RECEIVED: 8/31/2012
I-797C NOTICE OF ACTION RECEIVED: 09/05/2012
BIOMETRICS: 09/17/2012
EAD: 4/15/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Justin2014
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Justin2014
Find all posts by Justin2014
#184
11-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Member
Joined in Oct 2012
39 posts
peewee
0 AP
I had deportation order in 2009, I did not attend my court date. Ice took all my Id's and passport, so I could not take GED Exam with out proper ID. So I didn online high school programm called LINCOIN Acadamy. I graduate after June 15, 2012. You guy's think there diploma would work for DACA? My lawyer did not say anything about that. I have no criminal background or anything? I did my Bio on 10/01/2012. I seen like 2000 to 3000 application have been approved. What do you guy's think?
Thanks
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
peewee
View Public Profile
Send a private message to peewee
Find all posts by peewee
#185
11-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee View Post
I had deportation order in 2009, I did not attend my court date. Ice took all my Id's and passport, so I could not take GED Exam with out proper ID. So I didn online high school programm called LINCOIN Acadamy. I graduate after June 15, 2012. You guy's think there diploma would work for DACA? My lawyer did not say anything about that. I have no criminal background or anything? I did my Bio on 10/01/2012. I seen like 2000 to 3000 application have been approved. What do you guy's think?
Thanks
http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=35054

They asked a similar question at stakeholder meeting.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#186
11-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Member
Joined in Oct 2012
39 posts
peewee
0 AP
I hope they accept my online diploma. So, does anyone know about lincoln acadamy is accardiated or not?
Thanks for the info my friends.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
peewee
View Public Profile
Send a private message to peewee
Find all posts by peewee
#187
11-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee View Post
I hope they accept my online diploma. So, does anyone know about lincoln acadamy is accardiated or not?
Thanks for the info my friends.
e-mail them and ask.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#188
11-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
51 posts
outzi
0 AP
bump this.. any news?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
outzi
View Public Profile
Send a private message to outzi
Find all posts by outzi
#189
11-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
498 posts
Justin2014
0 AP
nope. sigh
__________________
APPLICATION SENT: 8/28/2012 Send to Chicago Routed to TEXAS!
RECEIVED: 8/31/2012
I-797C NOTICE OF ACTION RECEIVED: 09/05/2012
BIOMETRICS: 09/17/2012
EAD: 4/15/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Justin2014
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Justin2014
Find all posts by Justin2014
#190
12-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
28 posts
inUSsinceAGE4
0 AP
Still no news here. called at my 90day mark and they said it will likely be between 4 and 6 month of the date the application was received. Also email them and got a response that my application is with an officer and if a response is not received within 30 days to contact them again. Just generic responses obviously.
__________________
Application sent - 08/15/2012 Nebraska Service Center. With final removal order from 9yrs ago.
Biometrics Appointment & Completion 9/13/12
765 approved 12/04/2012. 821D approved 12/05/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
inUSsinceAGE4
View Public Profile
Send a private message to inUSsinceAGE4
Find all posts by inUSsinceAGE4
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 9
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 29
  • 39
  • 49
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.