• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Lets talk about <3 - Page 240

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
Closed Thread
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 190
  • 200
  • 210
  • 220
  • 230
  • 236
  • 237
  • 238
  • 239
  • 240
  • 241
  • 242
  • 243
  • 244
  • 250
  • next ›
  • last »
#2391
02-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
1,186 posts
ivycali's Avatar
ivycali
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koffha88 View Post
I'm about to get snowed in due to blizzard and only 1 girl here, but i wont ruin that friendship. So no play-8 ladies are over. What the fuuuuuuuuuck.
Stay warm! Days like that make me not miss the East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sweetest_Girl View Post
Describe the craziest parents you've met of the person you were dating
i dated a redneck guy and his mom was so ridiculous! we went out to eat and she was cursing and yelling in the parking (for no reason, it was just the way she talked) lot as we were walking to it and when we were inside she was like making fun of people she saw there really loudly and telling me to turn around and look....
i was so embarrassed. i'm cool with fun jokester parents and i curse too but
geez how are you gonna act all cray the first day i meet you? it was obnoxious.
i would not want that woman near my children, if i had any lol.
Run, run far away and never return!

Describe the craziest parents you've met of the person you were dating

No story here.

Everyone has dated a crazy, describe yours

Guy who I thought was on coke half the time, but I could never prove it

Oldest person you've dated and how old we're you?!

When I was 15, I went on a dates with a 21/22 year old over a 3 month period. He wrote poems and all kind of shit, we went to movies, beach.. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. As I look back on it, I am like what kind of 22 year old wants to be hanging out with a 15 year old high school freshman?
We are FB friends now, he seems to have a nice married life now.

Some of you ladies are like border line aging out of DACA, would you date an 18 year old? If he was mature, blah bla blah
ouch-- I still have a few years left! No, not 18. I briefly dated someone that was 5 years younger and he was just really mature for his age, but I couldn't help thinking that he had such a baby face.

You are about to get snowed in, what movies consist of your queue
No movies, but SVU re-runs! once I am done with that Law and order criminal intent re-runs.

i don't care for horror films, especially American films, do they really result in successful times with a girl? I've gone as far as romantic comedies, but haven't tried horror yet. GIRLS, you put out after a horror film? Lol.

Never.
__________________
Application Received: 11/19/2012
Bio: 12/26/2012- No walk-in
Approved: 5/23/2013
Cali Service Center
No criminal record, visa overstay
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ivycali
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ivycali
Find all posts by ivycali
#2392
02-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2009
1,091 posts
SK18's Avatar
SK18
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sweetest_Girl View Post
lol. that is so rude. i thought i looked pretty sexy in my DAP pic.
You look beautiful darling <3
__________________
Timelines: Don't matter. Be prepared to wait.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
SK18
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SK18
Find all posts by SK18
#2393
02-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Senior Member
From The Sunshine State, FL
Joined in Dec 2006
2,863 posts
HOPEFULDREAMER's Avatar
HOPEFULDREAMER
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sweetest_Girl View Post
i dated a white rapper who's rapper name was Crazy K hahahaha.
i won't bore you with that story, but he was a total nutcase
That is perfection on so many levels...

Describe the craziest parents you've met of the person you were dating

No real story here. I have dated a dude whose mother was constantly involved in our relationship...but that's more of a "cut the umbilical cord" moment, at best.

Everyone has dated a crazy, describe yours

I went on a date with a guy who used to be a good friend. Not only did he get piss drunk and tell me he had liked me the entire time he'd known me but never said anything because I always had a boyfriend (awkward), but he then proceeded to vomit on my shoes and blame it on nervousness. Now, I am no stranger to doing stupid shit when I like someone, but damn bro, get it together.

Needless to say, we are no longer friends.

Oldest person you've dated and how old we're you?!

I met my ex when I was 14 and he was 19. We dated for almost 10 years (on and off for many reasons) until he passed away a little over a year ago.

Some of you ladies are like border line aging out of DACA, would you date an 18 year old? If he was mature, blah bla blah

Oh good God no.

You are about to get snowed in, what movies consist of your queue
Funny People, The Hangover, Waiting, Grandma's Boy, Shawshank Redemption, Schindler's List, Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin, Ted, Iron Man 2 (the first one was terrible), I Am Legend, and 3 Disney movies that I would name but I'd have to kill you all.

i don't care for horror films, especially American films, do they really result in successful times with a girl? I've gone as far as romantic comedies, but haven't tried horror yet. GIRLS, you put out after a horror film? Lol.

I hate horror films and I'd hate the person who took me to go watch one.
__________________
Application Sent: 8/22/2012 to Dallas Lockbox from Miami
Application Received: 8/27/2012 to Vermont Service Center
G-1145: 8/29/2012 at 6PM, Receipt #: EAC129088309*
Biometrics: Walk-in 9/12/2012 @ 11am for 9/19/2012
Approval Date: 10/25/2012!!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.
HOPEFULDREAMER
View Public Profile
Send a private message to HOPEFULDREAMER
Find all posts by HOPEFULDREAMER
#2394
02-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2013
1,009 posts
sidynasty
0 AP
Ladies: how tall are you and what's the shortest a guy could be and still date you?

Guys: how tall are you and what's the tallest a girl could be and still date you?
Post your reply or quote more messages.
sidynasty
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sidynasty
Find all posts by sidynasty
#2395
02-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Senior Member
From Hollywood, FL
Joined in Jul 2010
2,022 posts
hooligan111988's Avatar
hooligan111988
20 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidynasty View Post
Ladies: how tall are you and what's the shortest a guy could be and still date you?

Guys: how tall are you and what's the tallest a girl could be and still date you?
im 6'1"... tallest i would date if i was single would be 5'9"
__________________
"In an era of specialists – you’re either a clay court specialist, a grass court specialist or a hard court specialist… or you’re Roger Federer." Jimmy Connors
EAD Approved on 10/19/12
Post your reply or quote more messages.
hooligan111988
View Public Profile
Send a private message to hooligan111988
Find all posts by hooligan111988
#2396
02-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
^Body shot hooli? or else I'm going to ask hopeful to verify.

I'm average height. 5'4" so the shortest he can be is 5'4" but I would make him wear timberlands to add two inches. My ideals is between 5'10"-6'2"
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#2397
02-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Senior Member
From Florida
Joined in Sep 2012
554 posts
The_Sweetest_Girl's Avatar
The_Sweetest_Girl
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEFULDREAMER View Post
That is perfection on so many levels...

I went on a date with a guy who used to be a good friend. Not only did he get piss drunk and tell me he had liked me the entire time he'd known me but never said anything because I always had a boyfriend (awkward), but he then proceeded to vomit on my shoes and blame it on nervousness. Now, I am no stranger to doing stupid shit when I like someone, but damn bro, get it together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidynasty View Post
Ladies: how tall are you and what's the shortest a guy could be and still date you?
I dated some winners! #aintnobodygottimeforthat
sorry but LMFAO at vomiting on your shoes.

I'm 5'5". I don't think I could be attracted to someone way shorter than me. I'll be nice and draw the line at 5'4".
__________________
Application Sent: unknown by lawyer/mid Sept
Delivered: Sept 17th
Biometrics: Oct 15th (completed)
-VERMONT- APPROVED Dec 31st
Post your reply or quote more messages.
The_Sweetest_Girl
View Public Profile
Send a private message to The_Sweetest_Girl
Find all posts by The_Sweetest_Girl
#2398
02-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
1,186 posts
ivycali's Avatar
ivycali
0 AP
I am 5'3, wouldn't date anyone shorter than 5'8
__________________
Application Received: 11/19/2012
Bio: 12/26/2012- No walk-in
Approved: 5/23/2013
Cali Service Center
No criminal record, visa overstay
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ivycali
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ivycali
Find all posts by ivycali
#2399
02-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Senior Member
From Florida
Joined in Sep 2012
554 posts
The_Sweetest_Girl's Avatar
The_Sweetest_Girl
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivycali View Post
I am 5'3, wouldn't date anyone shorter than 5'8
lol damn I really was being too nice
__________________
Application Sent: unknown by lawyer/mid Sept
Delivered: Sept 17th
Biometrics: Oct 15th (completed)
-VERMONT- APPROVED Dec 31st
Post your reply or quote more messages.
The_Sweetest_Girl
View Public Profile
Send a private message to The_Sweetest_Girl
Find all posts by The_Sweetest_Girl
#2400
02-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
1,186 posts
ivycali's Avatar
ivycali
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sweetest_Girl View Post
lol damn I really was being too nice
i know-- that was kind of mean. But it's because they just just can't be shorter than my dad or my brother ( bro is 6'2 and my dad is 5'8 ). Weird logic
__________________
Application Received: 11/19/2012
Bio: 12/26/2012- No walk-in
Approved: 5/23/2013
Cali Service Center
No criminal record, visa overstay
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ivycali
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ivycali
Find all posts by ivycali
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 190
  • 200
  • 210
  • 220
  • 230
  • 236
  • 237
  • 238
  • 239
  • 240
  • 241
  • 242
  • 243
  • 244
  • 250
  • next ›
  • last »
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.