• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

I was approved but i was not notified via e-mail nor text.

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›
#1
03-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Member
From Donna, Texas
Joined in Mar 2012
57 posts
Umanzor44
0 AP
Do not rely heavily on receiving an email or text from USCIS. I was approved on March 8, and today, I so happened to check my status online and viol`a I was approved. However, they were unable to deliver my EAD, god knows why, but my point is, check your status ,online, daily because who knows, you might have an EAD that was never delivered or an RFE that you never received. I submitted a service request to resend my card, just in case you were wondering.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Umanzor44
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Umanzor44
Find all posts by Umanzor44
#2
03-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umanzor44 View Post
Do not rely heavily on receiving an email or text from USCIS. I was approved on March 8, and today, I so happened to check my status online and viol`a I was approved. However, they were unable to deliver my EAD, god knows why, but my point is, check your status ,online, daily because who knows, you might have an EAD that was never delivered or an RFE that you never received. I submitted a service request to resend my card, just in case you were wondering.
Domage! I hope you get it soon!
Yeah i been wondering about how reliable anything is
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#3
03-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Feb 2013
186 posts
FutureLegal13
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umanzor44 View Post
Do not rely heavily on receiving an email or text from USCIS. I was approved on March 8, and today, I so happened to check my status online and viol`a I was approved. However, they were unable to deliver my EAD, god knows why, but my point is, check your status ,online, daily because who knows, you might have an EAD that was never delivered or an RFE that you never received. I submitted a service request to resend my card, just in case you were wondering.
That's crazy man that's why I kinda daily check my status lol
__________________
Date Application Sent: 1/29/2013 TSC Received by USCIS 1/31/2013
Biometrics 3/5/2013 RFE NOTICE: 4/4/2013 RFE RECEIVED:4/11/2013
Mailed out RFE:4/16/2013 RFE received by USCIS 4/18/2013
APPROVAL: EAD: 6/11/13 I821d: 6/11/13 EAD RECEIVED 6/15/13
SSN APPLIED:6/17/13 received 7/5/13/ DL: 7/5/13 😀😀😀😉
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FutureLegal13
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FutureLegal13
Find all posts by FutureLegal13
#4
03-20-2013, 09:29 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo's Avatar
JJ Glo
60 AP
Did you create an account online for Case Status Updates?

The form G-1145 was only for the acceptance notification.
__________________
Self filed AOS │Apps Received By USCIS - 3/18/19 │Biometrics Done - 4/11/19
Interview Scheduled - 4/24/19│Interview Date - 5/31/19│AOS Approval - 5/31/19
Permanent Resident Card Received - 6/8/19
Last edited by JJ Glo; 03-20-2013 at 09:34 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JJ Glo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JJ Glo
Find all posts by JJ Glo
#5
03-20-2013, 09:43 PM
Member
From Donna, Texas
Joined in Mar 2012
57 posts
Umanzor44
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Glo View Post
Did you create an account online for Case Status Updates?

The form G-1145 was only for the acceptance notification.
Yes, I did all that, but I was still not notified.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Umanzor44
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Umanzor44
Find all posts by Umanzor44
#6
03-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Member
From Donna, Texas
Joined in Mar 2012
57 posts
Umanzor44
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureLegal13 View Post
That's crazy man that's why I kinda daily check my status lol
I see you recently did your biometrics. I completed mine on sept 28, after checking your status on a daily basis the first few months and seeing nothing, you tend to leave it up to the emails or texts, but now you know those are not very reliable. However, good luck to you and I hope you get your's approved soon.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Umanzor44
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Umanzor44
Find all posts by Umanzor44
#7
03-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
First of all, congratulations.

I notice USCIS does that with me too. When my biometrics appointment was set, I was not notified electronically. So, I check everyday.
__________________
#Lawgic
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
#8
03-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo's Avatar
JJ Glo
60 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
First of all, congratulations.

I notice USCIS does that with me too. When my biometrics appointment was set, I was not notified electronically. So, I check everyday.
They don't notify you when your biometrics are scheduled or complete.

There are notifications for Approval/Denial/RFE/NTA/Name Update/Case transfer.
__________________
Self filed AOS │Apps Received By USCIS - 3/18/19 │Biometrics Done - 4/11/19
Interview Scheduled - 4/24/19│Interview Date - 5/31/19│AOS Approval - 5/31/19
Permanent Resident Card Received - 6/8/19
Last edited by JJ Glo; 03-20-2013 at 10:25 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JJ Glo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JJ Glo
Find all posts by JJ Glo
#9
03-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Feb 2013
186 posts
FutureLegal13
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umanzor44 View Post
I see you recently did your biometrics. I completed mine on sept 28, after checking your status on a daily basis the first few months and seeing nothing, you tend to leave it up to the emails or texts, but now you know those are not very reliable. However, good luck to you and I hope you get your's approved soon.
Thank you I really appreciate the good vibes! And congratulations!!!
__________________
Date Application Sent: 1/29/2013 TSC Received by USCIS 1/31/2013
Biometrics 3/5/2013 RFE NOTICE: 4/4/2013 RFE RECEIVED:4/11/2013
Mailed out RFE:4/16/2013 RFE received by USCIS 4/18/2013
APPROVAL: EAD: 6/11/13 I821d: 6/11/13 EAD RECEIVED 6/15/13
SSN APPLIED:6/17/13 received 7/5/13/ DL: 7/5/13 😀😀😀😉
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FutureLegal13
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FutureLegal13
Find all posts by FutureLegal13
#10
03-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Glo View Post
They don't notify you when your biometrics are scheduled or complete.

There are notifications for Approval/Denial/RFE/NTA/Name Update/Case transfer.
Alright, thanks Jota Jota.
__________________
#Lawgic
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.