• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

OFFICIAL: Q&A for DACA forms Part 2 - Page 69

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 19
  • 29
  • 39
  • 49
  • 59
  • 65
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 73
  • 79
  • next ›
  • last »
#681
04-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
157 posts
Ocelot's Avatar
Ocelot
0 AP
Do we have to proof that we were here in the USA on June 15 2012 meaning that exact date?

because I don't have anything other than my diploma which says I graduated jun 17 2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Ocelot
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ocelot
Find all posts by Ocelot
#682
04-08-2013, 01:18 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
That should work you just have to label it that it covers that piece of evidence.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#683
04-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
340 posts
Bobby Hill
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
That should work you just have to label it that it covers that piece of evidence.
To Ocelot, this is a good answer
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Bobby Hill
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Bobby Hill
Find all posts by Bobby Hill
#684
04-16-2013, 05:22 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2010
1,172 posts
DreamerSD23
0 AP
I entered with a B visa, but I do not have my I-94, what should I do?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DreamerSD23
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DreamerSD23
Find all posts by DreamerSD23
#685
04-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
9 posts
Erum
0 AP
question, how can i submit a service request online. uscis won't submit it over the phone. Or
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Erum
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Erum
Find all posts by Erum
#686
04-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
13 posts
Dreamer4life12
0 AP
Hi everyone,

I have a question about distributing my documents. How do I send them? Do I put all my document proof in one envelope of each individually? For example: The documents that show my prove of identity in one envelope, documents that show I came to the U.S. before the age of 16 in another envelope, and so on?

Or should I place all the documents in one envelope along with the I-765 and WS, and I-821D ?

Thanks for the help!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dreamer4life12
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dreamer4life12
Find all posts by Dreamer4life12
#687
04-22-2013, 08:22 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
109 posts
lisha0227
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer4life12 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have a question about distributing my documents. How do I send them? Do I put all my document proof in one envelope of each individually? For example: The documents that show my prove of identity in one envelope, documents that show I came to the U.S. before the age of 16 in another envelope, and so on?

Or should I place all the documents in one envelope along with the I-765 and WS, and I-821D ?

Thanks for the help!
I put everything in one big envelope. I just put them in order my copy of my passport and birth paper, then like my medical record and school records, my daughter birth paper and what every else I had. I believe I even stapled what belong with what together(I can remember).
__________________
Received:10/1/12 Bios:10/25/12-NO WALKING
3/6/13(transferred). Rfe 4/18/13 received 4/22/13
Send back rfe 5/10/13 received 5/14/13
Approved 5/16/13 approval letter receive 5/20/13 EAD receive 5/22/13
SS#5/29/13 received 6/27/13 permit 1/8/14
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
lisha0227
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lisha0227
Find all posts by lisha0227
#688
04-24-2013, 06:08 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
13 posts
Dreamer4life12
0 AP
On the 765 Worksheet

On Question 2 about the annual income, annual expenses, and current value of assets. My dad has me under his so I do not have annual income, should I just leave these three questions in blank?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dreamer4life12
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dreamer4life12
Find all posts by Dreamer4life12
#689
04-25-2013, 02:47 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer4life12 View Post
On the 765 Worksheet

On Question 2 about the annual income, annual expenses, and current value of assets. My dad has me under his so I do not have annual income, should I just leave these three questions in blank?
I wouldn't worry about that too much. USCIS knows most DACA applicants are students. Personally, I just listed all of my expenses such as school, clothing, food, etc in dollar value. Also, include a brief explanation about what those expenses are.

Income: $0.

Expenses: $5000+ a year.
__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#690
04-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
13 posts
Dreamer4life12
0 AP
On the I-821d form

Part 1
Question 9. Country of Residence:

What Should I put there? Is it supposed to be United States or my country of birth?

Thanks!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dreamer4life12
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dreamer4life12
Find all posts by Dreamer4life12
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 19
  • 29
  • 39
  • 49
  • 59
  • 65
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 73
  • 79
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.