• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The News Room

Factbox: Major provisions of Senate immigration reform bill - Page 3

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#21
04-16-2013, 02:45 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith's Avatar
Pianoswithoutfaith
30 AP
or something else man like, judging by this and that, it seems that

or

according to such and suck, it could mostly

not always predict
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pianoswithoutfaith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pianoswithoutfaith
Find all posts by Pianoswithoutfaith
#22
04-16-2013, 03:18 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
856 posts
Severity
0 AP
We so excited
__________________
Mailing Method Certified
Date Received - 08/30/2012
i797c letter- 09/07/2012
Biometrics- 10/02/2012
Approved- 11/26/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Severity
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Severity
Find all posts by Severity
#23
04-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Senior Member
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,670 posts
2Face's Avatar
2Face
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivace View Post
Not sure if this includes DACA overstayers, but why not just give citizenship after five years? The green card just seems unnecessary here.

Or do we get green cards FOR five years, and THEN apply for citizenship? The news articles are getting confusing.
I certainly hope this is the case! It makes no sense to get a GC and Citizenship immediately lol. Actually I think this is the case as we're talking "five years". That's the usual wait time after getting a GC anyway! I sense some misreporting here.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
2Face
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 2Face
Find all posts by 2Face
#24
04-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
147 posts
dreamer-michigan
0 AP
Will there be financial aids for dreamers before the 5 year mark ???
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
dreamer-michigan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dreamer-michigan
Find all posts by dreamer-michigan
#25
04-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith's Avatar
Pianoswithoutfaith
30 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I certainly hope this is the case! It makes no sense to get a GC and Citizenship immediately lol. Actually I think this is the case as we're talking "five years". That's the usual wait time after getting a GC anyway! I sense some misreporting here.
I think theyre saying immediately because the other path could take very well 20 years. 10 years then a undefined term in which the border is deemed secure then 3 years after that. But with us since its just 5 years plus 3 its "immediately"

Otherwise it makes no sense at all
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pianoswithoutfaith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pianoswithoutfaith
Find all posts by Pianoswithoutfaith
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.