• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Let's talk about <3 Part II - Page 552

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 502
  • 512
  • 522
  • 532
  • 542
  • 548
  • 549
  • 550
  • 551
  • 552
  • 553
  • 554
  • 555
  • 556
  • 562
  • 572
  • 582
  • 592
  • 602
  • next ›
  • last »
#5511
04-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK18 View Post
This is totally maddening.



Waits for MadMan to quote it, hehe.
Hey, hey, hey. I own the rights to that words. You owe me some fees now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanwarrior View Post
we are talking again hehe =) <3
Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneday6 View Post
Indeed.
__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#5512
04-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2009
391 posts
oneday6
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivycali View Post
So I went through this again recently, I had to tell this guy that I was waiting for some paperwork to renew my license and that the gov. is taking forever. He then asked if I had ever had a license before and I said oh yeah bc I didn't want him to ask for more details. As a girl it makes it a bit easier since it's more expected for guys to pick up the girls.. But I hate hate the lying part. Daca hurry up.
I might use this excuse if a girl ever asks. For the most part, I'm not lying with the exception of the renewal part.

You guys have any other good believable lies/reasons for not having a DL?

A part of me is mad for getting back into the game a little too soon. I should've waited for my DACA to be approved, but at the same time, I thought I was going to be approved by now.
__________________
FL Applicant Application Sent- 11/2(Lewisville,TX), Delivered-11/5, G-1145 Notice-????, I-797 Notices-11/13(received)(Vermont), Bio Letter-Received 11/23(sent 11/19)=scheduled for 12/14, BIO Taken-12/13, EAD/DACA Approval-5/14(same day), EAD Arrival-5/18, Learners Lic. -5/23, SS Card -5/31 Official Lic.-6/14Job - 7/12PA School - Starts May 2014
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
oneday6
View Public Profile
Send a private message to oneday6
Find all posts by oneday6
#5513
04-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
hahaaha. I have used the same one as you. I had a bad car accident and I am traumatized. I technically did too. I rode an ambulance and all.

I can't afford a car so I haven't bothered.

I don't need it because I bike to school.

I am a hippie and I believe in going green (got lucky with this one in my last job because half were environmentalist so they took the bus but my supervisor I could tell was in it more because it is a job so she kept bugging about driving. Also cuz she lived far away and wanted me to pick food for events and stuff. It was a non-profit.)

Barbara Walters and Quincy Jones don't drive.

^But these are not very good for dates. You can say you are saving to buy a car but need to practice a couple of hours.

or you could ask her to pick you up. No joke one of my old roommates had to pick up this guy that asked her on a date. I think he paid for dinner. She is a USC with DL but never found out his status.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
Last edited by FlyinAgainstTheWind; 04-23-2013 at 08:13 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#5514
04-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2009
1,091 posts
SK18's Avatar
SK18
0 AP
"I'm so loaded I have a chauffeur drive me around."
__________________
Timelines: Don't matter. Be prepared to wait.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
SK18
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SK18
Find all posts by SK18
#5515
04-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Member
Joined in Apr 2013
79 posts
numanimtiaz's Avatar
numanimtiaz
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneday6 View Post
I might use this excuse if a girl ever asks. For the most part, I'm not lying with the exception of the renewal part.

You guys have any other good believable lies/reasons for not having a DL?

A part of me is mad for getting back into the game a little too soon. I should've waited for my DACA to be approved, but at the same time, I thought I was going to be approved by now.

I was at a night club with my friend who's a cop, he had a date with him. And this was me going to a night scene after 6months. We were all having a conversation, my friend was pushing me to drink infront of his date and couple other friends but i didn't want to, he was making me feel self conscious. A girl behind me was dancing she was pushing into me with her big Italian ass, it got me all excited so i started dancing with her. Had couple more drinks, the Italian girl asked my age i was 22 at that time, told her. She started laughing, she said im too young for her, she was 29. Im like fuck she insane, i slowly walked away from her group back to my group of friends, the girl my friend brought as a date was constantly hitting on me , talking to me telling me i could get any girl here, she knew my friend made me feel self conscious at the moment. let me skip real fast lol , ok so my friend kept buying her drinks she got twisted and started dancing with me, my friend was like alight its cool . He was boiling inside , i didnt realize i was twisted as well. So we both kept dancing and my friend went into a corner kept drinking beer. I started making out not knowing it was a mistake. As soon as i leave the club, My cop friend was cursing at me in front of his date, who later left, so i got into the car and drove. My friend pulled me over and told me to put my hand behind my back, i started arguing and accidentally punched him. Lost my Driving license due to a DUI and assault on a police officer which was later dropped.
Last edited by numanimtiaz; 04-24-2013 at 12:05 AM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
numanimtiaz
View Public Profile
Send a private message to numanimtiaz
Find all posts by numanimtiaz
#5516
04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2009
1,091 posts
SK18's Avatar
SK18
0 AP
"Why does your chauffer look like your brother?"

"Oh. We like to keep it in the family."
__________________
Timelines: Don't matter. Be prepared to wait.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
SK18
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SK18
Find all posts by SK18
#5517
04-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2009
1,091 posts
SK18's Avatar
SK18
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Hey, hey, hey. I own the rights to that words. You owe me some fees now.



Good.



Indeed.
Did you watch the last episode of Mad Men. Good ending. The "I pray for your peace". I think the teacher also prayed for his peace. I think we all pray for his peace. Lol oh and 'gets mad at Megan for kissing on set, then goes and bangs his neighbor.' Classic Don.
__________________
Timelines: Don't matter. Be prepared to wait.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
SK18
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SK18
Find all posts by SK18
#5518
04-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2009
391 posts
oneday6
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
hahaaha. I have used the same one as you. I had a bad car accident and I am traumatized. I technically did too. I rode an ambulance and all.

I can't afford a car so I haven't bothered.

I don't need it because I bike to school.

I am a hippie and I believe in going green (got lucky with this one in my last job because half were environmentalist so they took the bus but my supervisor I could tell was in it more because it is a job so she kept bugging about driving. Also cuz she lived far away and wanted me to pick food for events and stuff. It was a non-profit.)


Barbara Walters and Quincy Jones don't drive.

^But these are not very good for dates. You can say you are saving to buy a car but need to practice a couple of hours.

or you could ask her to pick you up. No joke one of my old roommates had to pick up this guy that asked her on a date. I think he paid for dinner. She is a USC with DL but never found out his status.
lol
Yeah not so great for dates, but funny nonetheless.

I noticed in your sig that you're practicing how to drive. How is that going?

Like you, I'm scared as can be, b/c I've never driven before.
__________________
FL Applicant Application Sent- 11/2(Lewisville,TX), Delivered-11/5, G-1145 Notice-????, I-797 Notices-11/13(received)(Vermont), Bio Letter-Received 11/23(sent 11/19)=scheduled for 12/14, BIO Taken-12/13, EAD/DACA Approval-5/14(same day), EAD Arrival-5/18, Learners Lic. -5/23, SS Card -5/31 Official Lic.-6/14Job - 7/12PA School - Starts May 2014
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
oneday6
View Public Profile
Send a private message to oneday6
Find all posts by oneday6
#5519
04-24-2013, 01:06 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2013
1,009 posts
sidynasty
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK18 View Post
"I'm so loaded I have a chauffeur drive me around."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK18 View Post
"Why does your chauffer look like your brother?"

"Oh. We like to keep it in the family."
LMFAO. Twinsie. You kill me. <3
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
sidynasty
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sidynasty
Find all posts by sidynasty
#5520
04-24-2013, 01:12 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by numanimtiaz View Post
I was at a night club with my friend who's a cop, he had a date with him. And this was me going to a night scene after 6months. We were all having a conversation, my friend was pushing me to drink infront of his date and couple other friends but i didn't want to, he was making me feel self conscious. A girl behind me was dancing she was pushing into me with her big Italian ass, it got me all excited so i started dancing with her. Had couple more drinks, the Italian girl asked my age i was 22 at that time, told her. She started laughing, she said im too young for her, she was 29. Im like fuck she insane, i slowly walked away from her group back to my group of friends, the girl my friend brought as a date was constantly hitting on me , talking to me telling me i could get any girl here, she knew my friend made me feel self conscious at the moment. let me skip real fast lol , ok so my friend kept buying her drinks she got twisted and started dancing with me, my friend was like alight its cool . He was boiling inside , i didnt realize i was twisted as well. So we both kept dancing and my friend went into a corner kept drinking beer. I started making out not knowing it was a mistake. As soon as i leave the club, My cop friend was cursing at me in front of his date, who later left, so i got into the car and drove. My friend pulled me over and told me to put my hand behind my back, i started arguing and accidentally punched him. Lost my Driving license due to a DUI and assault on a police officer which was later dropped.
So he was in uniform?? How the hell did he pull you over?? puzzled!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneday6 View Post
lol
Yeah not so great for dates, but funny nonetheless.

I noticed in your sig that you're practicing how to drive. How is that going?

Like you, I'm scared as can be, b/c I've never driven before.
I have paid for one lesson so far. I still suck at turning. It is scary as hell!!!
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 502
  • 512
  • 522
  • 532
  • 542
  • 548
  • 549
  • 550
  • 551
  • 552
  • 553
  • 554
  • 555
  • 556
  • 562
  • 572
  • 582
  • 592
  • 602
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.