• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

any northen nevada dreamers?

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›
#1
06-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Apr 2013
28 posts
justanotherdreamer[danny]
0 AP
I know there is a Nevada thread already, but most people on it are from vegas ....
so I was trying to see if there was anyone on here from the northern part of the state
and talk about our process and experiences at the local uscs,ssa,dmv offices
I personally live in Fallon and I had go to Reno for biometrics and ill br going there again for my SSN...
I just got my EAD today so ill be heading to Reno first thing Friday morning to apply for my social.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
justanotherdreamer[danny]
View Public Profile
Send a private message to justanotherdreamer[danny]
Find all posts by justanotherdreamer[danny]
#2
06-13-2013, 01:19 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
152 posts
KFG07
0 AP
Right here... I went to Reno for my bios as well.
__________________
Delivered: 08/29/2012 Chicago
Application Received: 9/4/12 Routed to Vermont
Biometrics For: 09/28/2012

APPROVED: 05/02/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
KFG07
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KFG07
Find all posts by KFG07
#3
06-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
476 posts
Mairag's Avatar
Mairag
0 AP
ahhh RENO! my home town! i graduated from Wooster High 2006.. but i live in Bell CA at the time!
__________________
WAC1390112XXX
Application sent: Oct. 25 to CSC Bios: Nov. 7 walk in S. El Monte I765& I821D: June 5 mi cumple EAD: June 10 SSN: June 11 (7) CA ID: 2019 CA DL: 2018 Discover it: July 15
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Mairag
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mairag
Find all posts by Mairag
#4
06-13-2013, 08:12 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Southerner here! Hope you are all doing well.
__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#5
06-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Apr 2013
28 posts
justanotherdreamer[danny]
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFG07 View Post
Right here... I went to Reno for my bios as well.
have you gotten your SSN and DL yet?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
justanotherdreamer[danny]
View Public Profile
Send a private message to justanotherdreamer[danny]
Find all posts by justanotherdreamer[danny]
#6
06-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Apr 2013
28 posts
justanotherdreamer[danny]
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairag View Post
ahhh RENO! my home town! i graduated from Wooster High 2006.. but i live in Bell CA at the time!
right on, I went to Fernley high, I remember playing Wooster in sports
im also class of 06
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
justanotherdreamer[danny]
View Public Profile
Send a private message to justanotherdreamer[danny]
Find all posts by justanotherdreamer[danny]
#7
06-14-2013, 03:11 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
152 posts
KFG07
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherdreamer[danny] View Post
have you gotten your SSN and DL yet?
Yes I have both. Right now i'm just waiting to get my DL in the mail... I think it'll be here tomorrow.
__________________
Delivered: 08/29/2012 Chicago
Application Received: 9/4/12 Routed to Vermont
Biometrics For: 09/28/2012

APPROVED: 05/02/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
KFG07
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KFG07
Find all posts by KFG07
#8
06-14-2013, 03:12 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
152 posts
KFG07
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherdreamer[danny] View Post
right on, I went to Fernley high, I remember playing Wooster in sports
im also class of 06
What sports did you play? I played them in soccer all 4 years
__________________
Delivered: 08/29/2012 Chicago
Application Received: 9/4/12 Routed to Vermont
Biometrics For: 09/28/2012

APPROVED: 05/02/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
KFG07
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KFG07
Find all posts by KFG07
#9
06-14-2013, 03:18 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
152 posts
KFG07
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherdreamer[danny] View Post
right on, I went to Fernley high, I remember playing Wooster in sports
im also class of 06
What sports did you play? I played them in soccer all 4 years
__________________
Delivered: 08/29/2012 Chicago
Application Received: 9/4/12 Routed to Vermont
Biometrics For: 09/28/2012

APPROVED: 05/02/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
KFG07
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KFG07
Find all posts by KFG07
#10
06-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Senior Member
From Nevada
Joined in Sep 2010
794 posts
MalditoDuende's Avatar
MalditoDuende
0 AP
I live in Carson City and I went to Reno for biometrics too. I just applied in April so I probably wont see any response until November
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MalditoDuende
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MalditoDuende
Find all posts by MalditoDuende
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.