• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

The Dreaded One Year Club

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11
  • 21
  • next ›
  • last »
#1
08-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Senior Member
From Fort Lauderdale
Joined in Oct 2012
259 posts
Michy326
0 AP
I'm so tired of waiting
__________________
SENT: 8/15/2012 RECEIVED: 8/17/2012 (Nebraska)
BIOMETRICS: 09/13/2012 APPROVAL: 02/25/2014! 18+ months and FINALLY APPROVED
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Michy326
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Michy326
Find all posts by Michy326
#2
08-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Senior Member
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith's Avatar
john_smith
0 AP
I heard some people got approved after they contacted their congressman, have you done that? have you also exhausted the other methods, e-request, calling, etc..

Is there anything in your application that might be the cause for delay that you know about?, or possibilities?
__________________
`
Daca.Us, a site for dreamers like you and me:


Daca.Us
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
john_smith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to john_smith
Find all posts by john_smith
#3
08-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2013
154 posts
LifeS_b
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michy326 View Post
I'm so tired of waiting
I will be in this CLUB in a few days. It really does suck. The wait sucks. It feels horrible because we have no idea why we are being forced to wait this long. I've been here in America since I was 2 years old and I've never been in trouble with the law for anything. I feel what you feel. I hope you get approved soon man.....I hope i get approved tomorrow otherwise its another weekend of torture for me.
__________________
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
LifeS_b
View Public Profile
Send a private message to LifeS_b
Find all posts by LifeS_b
#4
08-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Senior Member
From Fort Lauderdale
Joined in Oct 2012
259 posts
Michy326
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith View Post
I heard some people got approved after they contacted their congressman, have you done that? have you also exhausted the other methods, e-request, calling, etc..

Is there anything in your application that might be the cause for delay that you know about?, or possibilities?
I've done all of that...service requests every month, been to the congressman a few times and even emailed the director. No idea how my case could be held up for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeS_b View Post
I will be in this CLUB in a few days. It really does suck. The wait sucks. It feels horrible because we have no idea why we are being forced to wait this long. I've been here in America since I was 2 years old and I've never been in trouble with the law for anything. I feel what you feel. I hope you get approved soon man.....I hope i get approved tomorrow otherwise its another weekend of torture for me.
I hear ya. That's exactly how I feel. Hopefully we get approved soon
__________________
SENT: 8/15/2012 RECEIVED: 8/17/2012 (Nebraska)
BIOMETRICS: 09/13/2012 APPROVAL: 02/25/2014! 18+ months and FINALLY APPROVED
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Michy326
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Michy326
Find all posts by Michy326
#5
08-16-2013, 12:18 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
1,243 posts
AlexanderMQ's Avatar
AlexanderMQ
0 AP
I'm here with you also buddy about to be 1 Year for me too in August 23
__________________
Initial DACA Applicant-Date delivered: 9/04/2014 (Nebraska Service Center) Biometric Walk-In: 9/26/2014 Case transferred to (California Service Center): 10/?/2014
I-821D (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!)/I-765 (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!) Approval Letters received (12/23/2014) EAD Card received (12/29/2014)
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
AlexanderMQ
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AlexanderMQ
Find all posts by AlexanderMQ
#6
08-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
610 posts
Infamousknight's Avatar
Infamousknight
0 AP
I recall running back and forth around this time last year gathering all the documents and providing it to my lawyer.

Good Luck to you all! So glad you guys have patience. It will come soon...
__________________
DACA Approval: 3-19-2013
DACA Renewal 1 Approved: 3/19/2015
DACA Renewal 1 Approved: 2/09/2017
"Patience is the key to Success" - Bill Gates
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Infamousknight
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Infamousknight
Find all posts by Infamousknight
#7
08-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Senior Member
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith's Avatar
john_smith
0 AP
If i was you, i would be emailing the director, every 3 days, lol
__________________
`
Daca.Us, a site for dreamers like you and me:


Daca.Us
Last edited by john_smith; 08-16-2013 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: diorector(y)
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
john_smith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to john_smith
Find all posts by john_smith
#8
08-16-2013, 12:30 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,562 posts
Sgt.Peppers's Avatar
Sgt.Peppers
0 AP
They wrote an article about the long wait times at the Miami Herald:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/1...rustrates.html
__________________
Application Received: 8/31/2012 SC: VT
Biometrics: 9/17/2012
I-821D/I-765 Approved: 8/1/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Sgt.Peppers
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sgt.Peppers
Find all posts by Sgt.Peppers
#9
08-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Senior Member
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith's Avatar
john_smith
0 AP
Here is what I would write. Maybe something between the lines.. lol

Dear Director,

I know you are busy, but could you please take a minute of your time to please help me on this desperate time, I applied for daca a year ago, and still no word, I am desperate at this point, I have no heard back on given a reasonable answer. Can you please help me and get my case processed ASAP?. I wish I didn't have to bother you but my life isn't life at this point I need of your assistance on this matter, please help to get my case reviewed. Some people applied as late as 2 or 3 months ago, and they have already been approved, what did I do wrong? please help. I thank you.
__________________
`
Daca.Us, a site for dreamers like you and me:


Daca.Us
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
john_smith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to john_smith
Find all posts by john_smith
#10
08-16-2013, 07:12 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2013
697 posts
SEPT 06
0 AP
I e-mailed Director last week and I got transfered this week. I don't know that's good or bad??
I'm waiting gonna be 1 yr in 2 more weeks.
__________________
renewal sent accepted 4/5/2021
current expired on 6/17/2021
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
SEPT 06
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SEPT 06
Find all posts by SEPT 06
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11
  • 21
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.