• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Any June Applicants - Page 4

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • next ›
  • last »
#31
08-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2007
276 posts
swiftp's Avatar
swiftp
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunafiv View Post
Could you give us more info? How old you are? what kind of evidence you sent, how big your packet was? etc.

Thanks and congrats!
Sure, I'm 26. I sent mostly bank statements for continuous residence, school transcripts, and a few miscellaneous bill statements such as internet, rent, Amazon, and Paypal (if needed to cover gaps). The packet was 1-1.5 in thick.
__________________
App Sent: 06/12/2013 to Phoenix lockbox, routed to Nebraska.
G-1145 Notification: 6/24/2013
Biometrics Letter Received: 07/07/2013
Biometrics Walk-In: 07/09/2013
Approval!: 08/27/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
swiftp
View Public Profile
Send a private message to swiftp
Find all posts by swiftp
#32
08-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Member
Joined in May 2013
80 posts
Naruto95
0 AP
Does anyone know if Nebraska Service Center is processing cases faster than the over service centers? It really seems that way lately.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Naruto95
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Naruto95
Find all posts by Naruto95
#33
08-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2013
202 posts
D_IN_LI
0 AP
Im a June applicant as well. I though't it was going to be 2 weeks interval to get approved since it was 2 weeks interval for everything else, man was I wrong. I am getting super antsy, and very anxious.

I don't like playing the waiting game. The only other option is to marry my partner, but that is a last resort, I would like to do that AFTER I get approved for DACA. But if this last more than 5 months I think thats my next step. I hope I don't have to wait that long.
I've seen many Nebraska applicants getting approved faster than any other center, so I hope we can all get approved soon!!!!

Good Luck everyone. I hope to get approved soon as well, recently moved to NY so it would really helped.

Sent Application: June 21st. (Chicago lockbox)
Application Received: June 24th (Nebraska)
Biometric Appointment: June 29th (took less than 10mins)
Approved AED: Waiting....
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
D_IN_LI
View Public Profile
Send a private message to D_IN_LI
Find all posts by D_IN_LI
#34
08-27-2013, 05:50 PM
Member
Joined in May 2013
80 posts
Naruto95
0 AP
We had our biometric appointment on the same day.. If the Nerbraska Service Center continues to work at it's current pace we'll be approved in the near future; I was hoping to be approved before my birthday (Sept. 26, that would be the best gift I could get. Good luck on your case, hopefully you'll be approved before five months!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Naruto95
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Naruto95
Find all posts by Naruto95
#35
08-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Junior Member
Joined in May 2013
7 posts
Marthaefant
0 AP
I just checked and i got approved!!! I semt my app may 31st they received it june 3rd. I did my biometrics july 8th and was approved august 29th!!! Soo happy!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Marthaefant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Marthaefant
Find all posts by Marthaefant
#36
08-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Senior Member
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith's Avatar
john_smith
0 AP
As predicted, first June approvals at the very end of August. Way to go!. Great to hear things are going as expected , and congrats!
__________________
`
Daca.Us, a site for dreamers like you and me:


Daca.Us
Last edited by john_smith; 08-30-2013 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: typo
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
john_smith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to john_smith
Find all posts by john_smith
#37
08-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Junior Member
Joined in May 2013
7 posts
Marthaefant
0 AP
Thanks!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Marthaefant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Marthaefant
Find all posts by Marthaefant
#38
08-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Member
Joined in May 2013
80 posts
Naruto95
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthaefant View Post
Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthaefant View Post
I just checked and i got approved!!! I semt my app may 31st they received it june 3rd. I did my biometrics july 8th and was approved august 29th!!! Soo happy!!
Congratulations, I'm happy for you! Hopefully the rest of us will be approved soon.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Naruto95
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Naruto95
Find all posts by Naruto95
#39
08-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Senior Member
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith's Avatar
john_smith
0 AP
Finally we're seeing some light at the end of that tunnel.. lets see who else gets approve in the next few days
__________________
`
Daca.Us, a site for dreamers like you and me:


Daca.Us
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
john_smith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to john_smith
Find all posts by john_smith
#40
08-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2013
24 posts
MsBlasio
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith View Post
Finally we're seeing some light at the end of that tunnel.. lets see who else gets approve in the next few days

They received my app on may 3rd and I still haven't gotten approved ;(
__________________


DACA sent - May 1st
Biometrics Done- June 11
Approval - Waitingggggggg
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MsBlasio
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MsBlasio
Find all posts by MsBlasio
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.