• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

July Approvals - Page 2

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »
#11
09-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2013
129 posts
jmedina6198
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta(2) View Post
July 8th!
Accepted 4:04 today. Omg, when I saw that txt and then the email saying Card went into production...I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I'm sooo fucking happy.
Congrats man! Yeah it seems that most June people have gotten approval, and some are still waiting, so it's not weird that they had started to look at july applicants.
well today i went to apply for my social card! so i should get it in less than two weeks.
__________________
App sent: 6/3/13 App Recieved: 6/7/13
Bio Done: 7/11/13 EAD Approval: 9/18/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jmedina6198
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jmedina6198
Find all posts by jmedina6198
#12
09-25-2013, 02:06 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2013
139 posts
nayelytr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta(2) View Post
July 8th!
Accepted 4:04 today. Omg, when I saw that txt and then the email saying Card went into production...I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I'm sooo fucking happy.
Omg congrats man! It gives me so much hope I'm soo excited now... I hope I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm mid July so might take a little longer.
__________________
DACA sent: July 16
Bios: August 19
EAD Approval: October 21
DACA Approval: October 22
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nayelytr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nayelytr
Find all posts by nayelytr
#13
09-25-2013, 02:07 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2013
139 posts
nayelytr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta(2) View Post
July 8th!
Accepted 4:04 today. Omg, when I saw that txt and then the email saying Card went into production...I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I'm sooo fucking happy.
What service center?
__________________
DACA sent: July 16
Bios: August 19
EAD Approval: October 21
DACA Approval: October 22
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nayelytr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nayelytr
Find all posts by nayelytr
#14
09-25-2013, 11:01 AM
Member
Joined in Jul 2013
69 posts
zeta(2)
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayelytr View Post
What service center?
Nebraska. Also, DACA got accepted today at 10:15am too!
They bombarded me with emails and txts though lol
I had to hit the stop sequence!

Hopefully my bro gets accpted too. We were sent in jointly, and on the same day - the 8th
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
zeta(2)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to zeta(2)
Find all posts by zeta(2)
#15
09-25-2013, 08:27 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2013
139 posts
nayelytr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta(2) View Post
Nebraska. Also, DACA got accepted today at 10:15am too!
They bombarded me with emails and txts though lol
I had to hit the stop sequence!

Hopefully my bro gets accpted too. We were sent in jointly, and on the same day - the 8th

Awesome! Can wait to get bombarded as well lol I'm also in Nebraska
__________________
DACA sent: July 16
Bios: August 19
EAD Approval: October 21
DACA Approval: October 22
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nayelytr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nayelytr
Find all posts by nayelytr
#16
09-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2013
139 posts
nayelytr
0 AP
No more July approvals?
__________________
DACA sent: July 16
Bios: August 19
EAD Approval: October 21
DACA Approval: October 22
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nayelytr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nayelytr
Find all posts by nayelytr
#17
09-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Member
Joined in Jul 2013
69 posts
zeta(2)
0 AP
My brother, who also sent in the 8th of july, got accepted at 7:45 this morning! I'm soo happy
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
zeta(2)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to zeta(2)
Find all posts by zeta(2)
#18
10-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Member
Joined in Dec 2012
41 posts
glgutierrez0506
0 AP
My husband got approved Sep 30th! Sent July 2nd!
__________________
My amazing Husband's timeline <3:
Application Sent: 7/1/2013 to Phoenix AZ lockbox
Application Received: 7/2/2013, routed to Nebraska
Biometrics (No Walk-In):8/13/2013
DACA:9/30/2013 EAD:10/18/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
glgutierrez0506
View Public Profile
Send a private message to glgutierrez0506
Find all posts by glgutierrez0506
#19
10-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2013
139 posts
nayelytr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by glgutierrez0506 View Post
My husband got approved Sep 30th! Sent July 2nd!
Congrats to you guys! Must be very exciting
__________________
DACA sent: July 16
Bios: August 19
EAD Approval: October 21
DACA Approval: October 22
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nayelytr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nayelytr
Find all posts by nayelytr
#20
10-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Oct 2013
1 posts
arol06
0 AP
Hey guys am new posting here but been coming here for about a year already and I can finally say I file in July and was APPROVED September 27 now just waiting for ead.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
arol06
View Public Profile
Send a private message to arol06
Find all posts by arol06
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.