• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

ยซ  

September

  ยป
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

About to send my renewal packet. Can someone double check my list of contents?

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
11-21-2014, 03:27 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2010
117 posts
LegalAmigo's Avatar
LegalAmigo
0 AP
Just being paranoid and need to make sure I have included everything I needed. Here is what I'm sending. I am including my marriage certificate because my last name is now different. Thanks guys!

Also does it need to be filed in any particular way or just clipped and sent away in an envelope?

• (1) G-1145 form
• (1) I-821D form
• (1) I-765 form
• (1) I-765 WS form
• (1) Money order of $465 for application fees
• (2) 2” x 2” passport photos to supplement form I-765
• (1) Copy of EAD
• (1) Copy of approval notice of I-765
• (1) Copy of I-797
• (1) Copy of marriage certificate
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
LegalAmigo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to LegalAmigo
Find all posts by LegalAmigo
#2
11-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
115 posts
Yume
0 AP
Looks good to me. Make sure everything is signed and your good to go. I separated everything with paperclips and put it in a folder with my name, and I gotten renewed just fine ^^
__________________
[Case type] EWI at 2. Working/collage. Married.

DACA RENEWAL Application Completed By - Me (w/o lawyer) | Date Application Received - 8/5 | Date I-797 C Received - 8/11 I Date Biometrics Scheduled - 9/5 RENEWED EAD 9/25
Current Mood:
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Yume
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Yume
Find all posts by Yume
#3
12-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
455 posts
dreamer83
0 AP
Are the copies for prior i765 approval and i797 required? I didn't see that request in the official instructions section. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalAmigo View Post
Just being paranoid and need to make sure I have included everything I needed. Here is what I'm sending. I am including my marriage certificate because my last name is now different. Thanks guys!

Also does it need to be filed in any particular way or just clipped and sent away in an envelope?

• (1) G-1145 form
• (1) I-821D form
• (1) I-765 form
• (1) I-765 WS form
• (1) Money order of $465 for application fees
• (2) 2” x 2” passport photos to supplement form I-765
• (1) Copy of EAD
• (1) Copy of approval notice of I-765
• (1) Copy of I-797
• (1) Copy of marriage certificate
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
dreamer83
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dreamer83
Find all posts by dreamer83
#4
12-14-2014, 10:24 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith's Avatar
Pianoswithoutfaith
30 AP
(1) Copy of approval notice of I-765
(1) Copy of I-797


Sooo whats the difference here? Where is your 821D approval notice?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pianoswithoutfaith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pianoswithoutfaith
Find all posts by Pianoswithoutfaith


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.