• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > New Members

Greetings to you all!

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
02-18-2015, 01:40 AM
Junior Member
From CA
Joined in Feb 2015
6 posts
cFMango's Avatar
cFMango
0 AP
Hello everyone, I am Erick and I'm 21 years old. I'm originally from Morelia, Mexico but I've been living in California since I was 8. I'm currently a full time college student and a part time employee at a greek restaurant. I'm hoping to transfer to a CSU to pursue my dream of becoming a computer engineer.
Well I only wanted to introduce myself and I hope to see you all around.
Last edited by cFMango; 02-18-2015 at 01:58 AM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
cFMango
View Public Profile
Send a private message to cFMango
Find all posts by cFMango


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.