• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Official DACA RENEWAL Process Time Thread! - Page 152

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
Closed Thread
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 102
  • 112
  • 122
  • 132
  • 142
  • 148
  • 149
  • 150
  • 151
  • 152
  • 153
  • 154
  • 155
  • 156
  • 162
  • 172
  • 182
  • 192
  • 202
  • next ›
  • last »
#1511
02-25-2015, 06:04 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
10 posts
Strawberry28
0 AP
New to the forum, keeping hope but also very scared.

Rec: 11-24-14
Bio: 12-31-14
Exp: 3-3-15

Freaking out. I have contacted my lawyer which they contacted the congress And my lawyer messaged me back saying that they hadn't even reached a verdict yet and that it could take up to 5-10 days or more =\. Seems like the March applications haven't even been touched. My work gives me 30 calendar days to provide them with the new permit or else I get terminated. The good thing is they give me 30 days but my last day is the 3-3-15, the leave without pay. I just hope it comes now within those 30 days. I know we are all in the same boat and I feel for all of you! It's hard to stay optimistic but we atleast need to try =]
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Strawberry28
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Strawberry28
Find all posts by Strawberry28
#1512
02-25-2015, 08:19 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
9 posts
Earias1215
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry28 View Post
New to the forum, keeping hope but also very scared.

Rec: 11-24-14
Bio: 12-31-14
Exp: 3-3-15

Freaking out. I have contacted my lawyer which they contacted the congress And my lawyer messaged me back saying that they hadn't even reached a verdict yet and that it could take up to 5-10 days or more =\. Seems like the March applications haven't even been touched. My work gives me 30 calendar days to provide them with the new permit or else I get terminated. The good thing is they give me 30 days but my last day is the 3-3-15, the leave without pay. I just hope it comes now within those 30 days. I know we are all in the same boat and I feel for all of you! It's hard to stay optimistic but we atleast need to try =]
It's safe to say that you and I have the same timeline. I've been so stressed out about this situation, but at the end of the day there is only so much we can do. So my advice is just to stay positive and say to yourself, "certain things happen for a reason". However, I'd really like to see an approval soon! Lol.😊🙏

Received: 11-26-2014
Bio: 12-30-2014
Exp: 3-3-2015
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Earias1215
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Earias1215
Find all posts by Earias1215
#1513
02-26-2015, 05:49 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
27 posts
gracie101
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskieo View Post
Sweet looks like they are on October applicants now.....jjust keep waiting guys and gals.
Hi! How do you know they're on the October applicants for the Nebraska Service Center? I checked the website and it still said September 4.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
gracie101
View Public Profile
Send a private message to gracie101
Find all posts by gracie101
#1514
02-26-2015, 06:05 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
27 posts
gracie101
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaan View Post
If that's the case I have a lonnggggg way 2 go
We have the same exact timeline but my EAD expires on 3/4/15. I'm so worried because I called the USCIS and they said they are only still processing applications sent in on 9/4/14.

I asked my boss if I can have a leave of absence and she said yes but I only asked for 2 months. My two months will be up before I get an approval. My fault though. Just hoping and praying now that they will some how make the process a little bit faster.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
gracie101
View Public Profile
Send a private message to gracie101
Find all posts by gracie101
#1515
02-26-2015, 10:17 AM
Member
Joined in Mar 2013
67 posts
mishmish4884
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie101 View Post
We have the same exact timeline but my EAD expires on 3/4/15. I'm so worried because I called the USCIS and they said they are only still processing applications sent in on 9/4/14.

I asked my boss if I can have a leave of absence and she said yes but I only asked for 2 months. My two months will be up before I get an approval. My fault though. Just hoping and praying now that they will some how make the process a little bit faster.
If you go to the processing site for the uscis it says that their processing September 4th 2014, but i would like to point out that first that part of the site has not been updated since dec 31,2014. Second it has said Sept 4th ever since i have been checking that page daily, which is about 3-4 weeks now. So the information they gave you is the same information we have access to.

__________________
Sent to Chicago lock box 10/31/14
( around 150 days early)
Received 10/31/15
Biometrics 11/24/14
EAD Expires, 03/28/15
Last edited by mishmish4884; 02-26-2015 at 10:20 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.
mishmish4884
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mishmish4884
Find all posts by mishmish4884
#1516
02-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
138 posts
Bx_dreamer
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishmish4884 View Post
i contacted mine this week. Go to this site

http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

type in your zip code, your local congressman or woman will pop up, go to their site, and email them. I got a response about 2-3 later. They sent me a waiver form that they can find out information on my behalf. They also told me it will take a week or two for a reponse. Good luck, hope you see some kind of results.
thanks so much!
__________________
App Delivered 08/28/2012 to Vermont via Bronx NY
EAD Approved: 3/22/13 DACA Approved: 3/22/13
EAD Received 3/27/13
Renewal sent 12/9/14- DACA/EAD Expired 3/21/15
DACA/EAD Renewal 3/25/15
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Bx_dreamer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Bx_dreamer
Find all posts by Bx_dreamer
#1517
02-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
18 posts
Cherry
0 AP
App received 11/3/2014
Rfe 1/2/2015 deliver 1/22/2014
Case expidite 2/13/2013
Expired ead 2/21/2015
Approve 2/26/2015
Good luck to everyone !!!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Cherry
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Cherry
Find all posts by Cherry
#1518
02-26-2015, 03:47 PM
Member
Joined in Mar 2013
67 posts
mishmish4884
0 AP
First off congrats, glad to hear of any approvals. A few questions for you cherry, when can you ask for an expedite? Also to everyone else, i received a response from my local congressman that states "With respect to Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) renewal requests, the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) is processing them on a first in, first out basis. Although there currently are no estimated processing times for DACA renewal cases at the NSC, the USCIS website states the following for DACA renewals,Please note that we are unable to grant expedited processing requests for DACA cases.


According to USCIS records, this case received an initial review at the NSC and is in a queue pending adjudication; however, the adjudication process is not yet complete. We can inform you that the biometrics data for your constituent’s case has been received."

Crap.....


So if thats correct that they are processing them on a first come first serve basis, why did the above post (cherry) process before mine?
__________________
Sent to Chicago lock box 10/31/14
( around 150 days early)
Received 10/31/15
Biometrics 11/24/14
EAD Expires, 03/28/15
Last edited by mishmish4884; 02-26-2015 at 03:49 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.
mishmish4884
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mishmish4884
Find all posts by mishmish4884
#1519
02-26-2015, 04:26 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
18 posts
Cherry
0 AP
I schedule a info pass to my local uscis to expand my ead. But was told they don't expand ead to daca applicants but the nice lady told me she was going to expidite my case that day. That was a week before my ead got expired...
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Cherry
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Cherry
Find all posts by Cherry
#1520
02-26-2015, 04:36 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
18 posts
Cherry
0 AP
My app was sent to Nebraska
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Cherry
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Cherry
Find all posts by Cherry
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 102
  • 112
  • 122
  • 132
  • 142
  • 148
  • 149
  • 150
  • 151
  • 152
  • 153
  • 154
  • 155
  • 156
  • 162
  • 172
  • 182
  • 192
  • 202
  • next ›
  • last »
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.