• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

March expiration. - Page 27

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 7
  • 17
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • next ›
  • last »
#261
03-16-2015, 07:08 PM
Member
Joined in Mar 2015
35 posts
Katysue
0 AP
Wait I just checked mine and its approved !!! I'm so relieved!!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Katysue
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Katysue
Find all posts by Katysue
#262
03-16-2015, 07:13 PM
Senior Member
From Georgia
Joined in Dec 2012
124 posts
Nelly05's Avatar
Nelly05
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katysue View Post
Yay I'm so happy for you hopefully mine gets approved soon
thank you!!!
I'm sure it will!!!!
__________________
1st.Ca. App. received: 10/22/12- Bio: 11/15/12 EAD 3/11/13 2nd.Nebraska 11/06/14 Bios:12/03/14 expedite my case on: 3/11/15 I-765 Approved on: 3/16/15 DACA approved: 3/17/15 EAD Arrive on 3/23/15. 3rd accepted 10/23/16 Bios:11/14/16 I-765 Approved 2/9/17....
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Nelly05
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nelly05
Find all posts by Nelly05
#263
03-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2014
122 posts
Rose1224
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamousknight View Post
3/19 is approaching this THURSDAY

I am about to go on FULL PANIC MODE

Hope the new Battlefield can keep me distracted
You and I both :/
__________________
Expiration March 20th,2015
Renewal received - 12/11/14
Biometrics walk in- 1/9/15
Renewal approved- march 20th 2015
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Rose1224
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Rose1224
Find all posts by Rose1224
#264
03-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Senior Member
From Georgia
Joined in Dec 2012
124 posts
Nelly05's Avatar
Nelly05
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katysue View Post
Wait I just checked mine and its approved !!! I'm so relieved!!!
OMG!!!!!!!
CONGRATSSSSS!!!!!!
Im so happy for ya!
__________________
1st.Ca. App. received: 10/22/12- Bio: 11/15/12 EAD 3/11/13 2nd.Nebraska 11/06/14 Bios:12/03/14 expedite my case on: 3/11/15 I-765 Approved on: 3/16/15 DACA approved: 3/17/15 EAD Arrive on 3/23/15. 3rd accepted 10/23/16 Bios:11/14/16 I-765 Approved 2/9/17....
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Nelly05
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nelly05
Find all posts by Nelly05
#265
03-16-2015, 11:07 PM
Senior Member
From Georgia
Joined in Dec 2012
124 posts
Nelly05's Avatar
Nelly05
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose1224 View Post
You and I both :/
Don't panic! I'm sure you will be approve this week! I think expediting you case helps alot! and you have so don't worry!
__________________
1st.Ca. App. received: 10/22/12- Bio: 11/15/12 EAD 3/11/13 2nd.Nebraska 11/06/14 Bios:12/03/14 expedite my case on: 3/11/15 I-765 Approved on: 3/16/15 DACA approved: 3/17/15 EAD Arrive on 3/23/15. 3rd accepted 10/23/16 Bios:11/14/16 I-765 Approved 2/9/17....
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Nelly05
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nelly05
Find all posts by Nelly05
#266
03-17-2015, 12:38 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Mar 2015
4 posts
jaygrnd
0 AP
I got approved today. My ead expired on the 14 my renewal was sent on october 28. Bio on nov. 7. Im currently on leave from work for a week hopefully it will arrive next week some time
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jaygrnd
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jaygrnd
Find all posts by jaygrnd
#267
03-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
From Georgia
Joined in Dec 2012
124 posts
Nelly05's Avatar
Nelly05
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygrnd View Post
I got approved today. My ead expired on the 14 my renewal was sent on october 28. Bio on nov. 7. Im currently on leave from work for a week hopefully it will arrive next week some time
WOW you've been waiting for a long time!! I'm glad you got your approval!!! Congrats!
__________________
1st.Ca. App. received: 10/22/12- Bio: 11/15/12 EAD 3/11/13 2nd.Nebraska 11/06/14 Bios:12/03/14 expedite my case on: 3/11/15 I-765 Approved on: 3/16/15 DACA approved: 3/17/15 EAD Arrive on 3/23/15. 3rd accepted 10/23/16 Bios:11/14/16 I-765 Approved 2/9/17....
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Nelly05
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nelly05
Find all posts by Nelly05
#268
03-17-2015, 01:44 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Mar 2015
4 posts
jaygrnd
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly05 View Post
WOW you've been waiting for a long time!! I'm glad you got your approval!!! Congrats!
Thank you! Its been killing me knowing that it took over 5 months for everything. I know how everyone feels, specially if you have a great job that you could loose over this. Keep the chins up people we are moving forward..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jaygrnd
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jaygrnd
Find all posts by jaygrnd
#269
03-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Senior Member
From Georgia
Joined in Dec 2012
124 posts
Nelly05's Avatar
Nelly05
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygrnd View Post
Thank you! Its been killing me knowing that it took over 5 months for everything. I know how everyone feels, specially if you have a great job that you could loose over this. Keep the chins up people we are moving forward..
Thats EXACTLY what it bother me! Mine took more than 4 months!!!! I mean imagine having to do this every 2 years! do everything on time and even send in our paperwork before 120 days and having to be the last ones to get approve it sucks!!!! but oh well! now we are approved! at last!
__________________
1st.Ca. App. received: 10/22/12- Bio: 11/15/12 EAD 3/11/13 2nd.Nebraska 11/06/14 Bios:12/03/14 expedite my case on: 3/11/15 I-765 Approved on: 3/16/15 DACA approved: 3/17/15 EAD Arrive on 3/23/15. 3rd accepted 10/23/16 Bios:11/14/16 I-765 Approved 2/9/17....
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Nelly05
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nelly05
Find all posts by Nelly05
#270
03-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Mar 2013
9 posts
envision11
0 AP
Just called USCIS to update my address, asked to be transferred, level 1 rep said "are you demanding to be transferred?" - very off-putting.

Left a message for a level 2 rep, hoping for a callback in an hour.

Gonna ask for an expedition based on being expired, licence being expired, and inability to accept a job offer.

Hopefully it helps...
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
envision11
View Public Profile
Send a private message to envision11
Find all posts by envision11
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 7
  • 17
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.