• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Any Houston Dreamers? I need some help. (job)

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
08-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Member
From Donna, Texas
Joined in Mar 2012
57 posts
Umanzor44
0 AP
I have, and I've renewed DACA, I moved to Houston with my family from the Rio Grande Valley. We actually passed my undocumented mother through the checkpoint. We are settled in an apartment but we are having a hard time finding employment for her. Do any of you out there know of any places that may hire an undocumented mother. Thanks and much love.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Umanzor44
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Umanzor44
Find all posts by Umanzor44
#2
08-14-2015, 08:39 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
5,715 posts
IamAman's Avatar
IamAman
0 AP
You can't expect people to name a business on a public site do you? Your best bet as with all things is word of mouth. It'll take time.
__________________
Late 40's Dreamer (Holy Fucking shit I'm almost 50 and still dealing with this), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
IamAman
View Public Profile
Send a private message to IamAman
Find all posts by IamAman


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.