• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Quick question about Medi-Cal and DACA/Residency I.D.?

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
09-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Oct 2013
9 posts
JoseHesposito
0 AP
I'm pretty sure DACA recipients are able to receive Medi-Cal. My question is, what do I give them instead of a residency card/I.D.?

The clerical nurse asked me to bring a residency I.D., I know I only have a CA I.D. (not sure if this is the same) and my EAD. I've already given them my SSN. What can I tell them, should I say that I'm under DACA?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JoseHesposito
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JoseHesposito
Find all posts by JoseHesposito
#2
09-02-2015, 11:50 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2010
900 posts
ggalicia
0 AP
Just ID
__________________
| Application approved 9/20/12 | EAD received - 9/26/12
DL/ID 10/6/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ggalicia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ggalicia
Find all posts by ggalicia
#3
09-03-2015, 04:42 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
198 posts
ffabbess91
0 AP
Just take an ID. I believe we only qualify for emergency medical. Take pay stubs as well
__________________
AOS Application sent 12/10-15/16::: Notice of action 12/22/16
Bio letter received 1/15 ::: Bio appointment 1/31::: EAD Arrived 4/4/17 ....Interview: 6/14/17-Approved on Spot
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ffabbess91
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ffabbess91
Find all posts by ffabbess91
#4
09-03-2015, 09:50 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Oct 2013
9 posts
JoseHesposito
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffabbess91 View Post
Just take an ID. I believe we only qualify for emergency medical. Take pay stubs as well
Is it a bad idea to let them know that I am under DACA? And what do you mean by DACA?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JoseHesposito
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JoseHesposito
Find all posts by JoseHesposito


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.