• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Denied In-State-Tuition - Page 2

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
#11
09-27-2016, 09:44 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Sep 2016
5 posts
Mickey_Pinol
0 AP
I'm going to go ahead and try to contact the dean of admissions, I've never considered doing that.

Worst case scenario I'll have to pay the 23k for my AAS degree.

It's better than not being allowed to go to college right? I appreciate your understanding about this.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Mickey_Pinol
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mickey_Pinol
Find all posts by Mickey_Pinol
#12
09-27-2016, 09:49 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2010
5,411 posts
JohannBernoulli1667's Avatar
JohannBernoulli1667
0 AP
Hmm I am not sure why U of I said you needed 30 hours to join. Are you sure? You should give them a call. If trump looses I will continue to take some classes there to transfer to UIUC afterwards.
__________________
"The world is my country, science my religion"- Constantine Huygens
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JohannBernoulli1667
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JohannBernoulli1667
Find all posts by JohannBernoulli1667
#13
09-30-2016, 08:34 AM
Member
Joined in Sep 2012
38 posts
djgperu
0 AP
Apply at Mdc...north campus is not that far from Broward.
I easily got instate even after they changed their original waiver to the new Florida law which I didn't qualify for because I moved to Florida my junior year.
Or even FIU...i thought I was screwed but just showed proof that mdc gave me in state and now I'm paying instate.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
djgperu
View Public Profile
Send a private message to djgperu
Find all posts by djgperu
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.