• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Over 1 year waiting on approval

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
01-17-2018, 09:50 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Jan 2018
1 posts
Imstayinghere
0 AP
Hello all and I hope you guys can help me here.
I applied for my daca renewal a little over a year ago I went and did my biometrics and after that I got an RFE letter since I got arrested 2 weeks before sending in my renewal I did disclose my arrest on the application. I took care of the RFE I submitted what they have asked but I'm still dealing with the charge from such arrest and my charges will be dropped in the next few weeks. All this time I haven't got a letter from USCIS and I'm afraid to contact them. My question is what is my best course of action here? Can anyone give me some suggestions on what I should do? Thanks beforehand
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Imstayinghere
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Imstayinghere
Find all posts by Imstayinghere
#2
01-17-2018, 09:53 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2017
2,758 posts
Copper's Avatar
Copper
0 AP
May I asked what did you get arrested for? I’ve seen some users recently saying their DACA was cancelled out of nowhere because of a past arrest and that’s even after having it expunged.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Copper
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Copper
Find all posts by Copper
#3
01-17-2018, 09:55 PM
Moderator
Joined in Mar 2006
6,465 posts
Swim19's Avatar
Swim19
190 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imstayinghere View Post
Hello all and I hope you guys can help me here.
I applied for my daca renewal a little over a year ago I went and did my biometrics and after that I got an RFE letter since I got arrested 2 weeks before sending in my renewal I did disclose my arrest on the application. I took care of the RFE I submitted what they have asked but I'm still dealing with the charge from such arrest and my charges will be dropped in the next few weeks. All this time I haven't got a letter from USCIS and I'm afraid to contact them. My question is what is my best course of action here? Can anyone give me some suggestions on what I should do? Thanks beforehand
I highly suggest you consult an immigration lawyer before proceeding.
__________________
Initial Approval: 11/13/12
1st Renewal: 10-7-14
2nd Renewal: 10/12/16
3rd Renewal: 5/16/2018
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Swim19
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Swim19
Find all posts by Swim19


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.