• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Travelling to Del Rio, TX and back.

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
11-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Member
Joined in Jan 2010
92 posts
Dreamer_2010
0 AP
Hey guys,

Has anyone traveled to Del Rio, TX and then made it back without too much hassle? I have all of the documents regarding DACA. (EAD, Notice, DL, etc.) I'm going there for work related reasons. (Checking on the company's warehouse.)

I'm worried about border checkpoints. I live in the panhandle, so I don't encounter border patrol as much the people closer to the border.

Any stories, comments, warnings, etc. is very welcomed. Thanks!
__________________
Application Sent: 8/30 | Application received: 9/01 via USPS Priority | Location: Dallas Lockbox, routed to Nebraska |I-797C (Email): 9/10, I-797C (Mail): 9/12 |Biometrics Letter: 9/17, Appointment: 10/09, Walk-In 9/17 (Took probably 10-13 minutes total.) | Both EAD and DACA Approved: 12/17
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dreamer_2010
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dreamer_2010
Find all posts by Dreamer_2010


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.