• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Current car

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • next ›
#1
09-15-2019, 06:50 PM
Senior Member
From South Florida
Joined in May 2008
2,287 posts
ECW
260 AP
Just curious to see what y'all are currently driving

Toyota Corolla here.
__________________
APPLICATION RECEIVED: 9-19-2012
I-797C RECEIVED: 9-26-2012
BIOMETRICS LETTER RECEIVED: 9-27-2012 for 10-16-2012
Walk-In Done: 10-2-2012
EAD/DACA Approve: 12-7-2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ECW
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ECW
Find all posts by ECW
#2
09-15-2019, 07:10 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2010
5,411 posts
JohannBernoulli1667's Avatar
JohannBernoulli1667
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW View Post
Just curious to see what y'all are currently driving

Toyota Corolla here.
Fiesta St 2018

Toyota Rav4 2018
__________________
"The world is my country, science my religion"- Constantine Huygens
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JohannBernoulli1667
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JohannBernoulli1667
Find all posts by JohannBernoulli1667
#3
09-15-2019, 07:38 PM
Senior Member
From Virginia
Joined in Aug 2012
2,330 posts
Malign0n's Avatar
Malign0n
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW View Post
Just curious to see what y'all are currently driving

Toyota Corolla here.
Same. What year? Mine is 2014
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Malign0n
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Malign0n
Find all posts by Malign0n
#4
09-15-2019, 07:52 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2014
4,817 posts
2MoreYears's Avatar
2MoreYears
0 AP
Prius C and Camry.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
2MoreYears
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 2MoreYears
Find all posts by 2MoreYears
#5
09-15-2019, 09:34 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2017
1,544 posts
versailles's Avatar
versailles
0 AP
you guys drive some beta ass cars. you sure you have good jobs?

i have a white 2013 camaro ss and a 2014 bmw rninet.
__________________
The king has returned.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
versailles
View Public Profile
Send a private message to versailles
Find all posts by versailles
#6
09-15-2019, 09:42 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2012
1,233 posts
Lost Generation's Avatar
Lost Generation
0 AP
18 BMW X1
13 Acura ILX
__________________
DACA(original 2013, renewed 2015), naturalized through MAVNI(2016), Columbia/UNC grad, biomedical officer, scientist.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Lost Generation
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lost Generation
Find all posts by Lost Generation
#7
09-16-2019, 12:33 AM
Senior Member
From South Florida
Joined in May 2008
2,287 posts
ECW
260 AP
Damn yo, some of y'all are pushing some serious whip
__________________
APPLICATION RECEIVED: 9-19-2012
I-797C RECEIVED: 9-26-2012
BIOMETRICS LETTER RECEIVED: 9-27-2012 for 10-16-2012
Walk-In Done: 10-2-2012
EAD/DACA Approve: 12-7-2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ECW
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ECW
Find all posts by ECW
#8
09-16-2019, 09:54 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
5,715 posts
IamAman's Avatar
IamAman
0 AP
When I was younger, I bought a nice looking American sports car that looked and sounded fast, but it was from family who really did me a solid and gave me a great price- probably half what it was worth. I was pulled over a half dozen times on that thing and never got a ticket. It was a good thing my license situation was solid back then (long before all this business) because they would just see the car and assume I was out looking for trouble and they'd pull me over to do some fishing. They'd ask a few questions, see how I was dressed and look at my books and be satisfied that I wasn't out racing or causing trouble.

Now days I'd pick a Toyota all day.
__________________
Late 40's Dreamer (Holy Fucking shit I'm almost 50 and still dealing with this), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
IamAman
View Public Profile
Send a private message to IamAman
Find all posts by IamAman
#9
09-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2014
4,817 posts
2MoreYears's Avatar
2MoreYears
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAman View Post
When I was younger, I bought a nice looking American sports car that looked and sounded fast, but it was from family who really did me a solid and gave me a great price- probably half what it was worth. I was pulled over a half dozen times on that thing and never got a ticket. It was a good thing my license situation was solid back then (long before all this business) because they would just see the car and assume I was out looking for trouble and they'd pull me over to do some fishing. They'd ask a few questions, see how I was dressed and look at my books and be satisfied that I wasn't out racing or causing trouble.

Now days I'd pick a Toyota all day.
What car was it?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
2MoreYears
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 2MoreYears
Find all posts by 2MoreYears
#10
09-16-2019, 12:16 PM
Senior Member
From SoCal, USA
Joined in Sep 2016
2,995 posts
vft1008's Avatar
vft1008
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by versailles View Post
you guys drive some beta ass cars. you sure you have good jobs?

i have a white 2013 camaro ss and a 2014 bmw rninet.
That's hardcore. The car you drive should definitely define who you are.
__________________
Newsom 2028!
Yes on CA Prop 50 during the Nov, 2025 special election! Fuck TX's redistricting and gerrymandering.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
vft1008
View Public Profile
Send a private message to vft1008
Find all posts by vft1008
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.