• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

College Application

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
12-16-2024, 03:18 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2018
1,342 posts
jorgeag92's Avatar
jorgeag92
0 AP
I am applying to grad school, and they ask if I am a legal permanent resident. It has been a long time since I filled these type of applications. Are DACA supposed to answer yes or no to this?
Any help is very much appreciated.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jorgeag92
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jorgeag92
Find all posts by jorgeag92
#2
12-16-2024, 09:56 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2016
4,866 posts
DogJuiceMan's Avatar
DogJuiceMan
0 AP
I would not put Legal Permanent Resident on any form unless you own a green card. There should be a DACA category somewhere.
__________________
Feel incredibly lucky and fortunate to have had DACA and to live in the US. Somtimes, I sit here and think about my incredible fortune.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DogJuiceMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DogJuiceMan
Find all posts by DogJuiceMan


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.