• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Official I-821D Approval Thread - Page 12

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
Closed Thread
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 2
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 22
  • 32
  • 42
  • 52
  • 62
  • next ›
  • last »
#111
09-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Senior Member
From Utah
Joined in Jan 2009
992 posts
DreamBaybeh's Avatar
DreamBaybeh
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL.DREAMER View Post
how did you walk-in? i've seen a couple of people posting that they do that.. i just want to know since i though you had to go on the date of the appt, unless they dont care and you can just go in like that????
You do have to go on the date of the appointment. But there's some people who want to play the system and get around the rules. If you have an emergency and can't make it on your assigned date, you take your biometrics letter (the paper you get in the mail with the date of your appointment), and you walk into the ASC assigned to you in the letter. They may let you do a walk-in, they may not. It depends on each individual center (ASC).
__________________
RENEWAL Application Sent - 6/12/2014 by USPS Priority to Dallas (self-filed)
Confirmation text/ email- 06/18/2014 ~~Form I-717 arrived in mail - 06/23/2014
Biometrics appointment letter arrived - 06/26/2014 for 07/11
Approved i821 and i765 - 9/19 (EAD arrived in mail 9/27)
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DreamBaybeh
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DreamBaybeh
Visit DreamBaybeh's homepage!
Find all posts by DreamBaybeh
#112
09-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
I live in Texas and I'm about to send my application tommorow. I was wondering which option if any one knows is best to send :U.S.Postal Service or USPS Express Mail/Courier? And about how much does it cost? Also should I write ATTN: DACA?
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#113
09-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
32 posts
gotricia
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL.DREAMER View Post
how did you walk-in? i've seen a couple of people posting that they do that.. i just want to know since i though you had to go on the date of the appt, unless they dont care and you can just go in like that????
I believe that the people who got their EAD approved today did walk-ins...it's up to you to do a walk-in or wait until your appointment date. I decided it to do it today because I have work on the date.
Last edited by gotricia; 09-13-2012 at 08:09 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.
gotricia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to gotricia
Find all posts by gotricia
#114
09-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
23 posts
CAL.DREAMER
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamBaybeh View Post
You do have to go on the date of the appointment. But there's some people who want to play the system and get around the rules. If you have an emergency and can't make it on your assigned date, you take your biometrics letter (the paper you get in the mail with the date of your appointment), and you walk into the ASC assigned to you in the letter. They may let you do a walk-in, they may not. It depends on each individual center (ASC).
thank you i was just wondering since I haven't even sent out my application because i'm missing the evidence from june 15 and i dont have anything from that day besides a college transcript from June 17. i wonder if that works. if you know of anything else let me know please, and thank you
Post your reply or quote more messages.
CAL.DREAMER
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CAL.DREAMER
Find all posts by CAL.DREAMER
#115
09-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
115 posts
romeneypaystaxesLOL's Avatar
romeneypaystaxesLOL
0 AP
Did any of you approved folks have a misdemeanor and get approved ??!
__________________
Application Sent - 08/17/2012 to Chicago Lockbox - Delivered - 8/20/2012
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action - 8/24/2012 5:39 pm Vermont
Date Biometrics scheduled - recieved 8/31/12 - for Sep 12, 2012
RFE-( NOV 2 ) RFE SENT BACK-(NOV 14) RFE CONFRIMATION- Nov 16
Date of EAD/DACA APPROVED- 12/10/2012
Post your reply or quote more messages.
romeneypaystaxesLOL
View Public Profile
Send a private message to romeneypaystaxesLOL
Find all posts by romeneypaystaxesLOL
#116
09-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
6 posts
applemini
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chekin View Post
Congrats!! What evidence did you send?
I sent in my hs transcript, college transcripts to cover the last 5 years, 2 job letters for dates when I wasnt in school, and a couple of bank statements for any gaps that werent covered. I also sent in a pay stub for the week of june 15th to show presence.
__________________
Self-filed 8/15/12 to Chicago from Boston; Delivered 8/16/12 @ 12:22pm. Marked received on 8/17/12/ G-1145 Received 08/21/12 Routed to Nebraska / I-797C (acceptance): 08/20/12 (Received 8/27) /I-797C (biometrics): 08/23/12 (Received 8/30) Scheduled for 09/19/12 Walked in 9/4. EAD Approved: 9/11
Post your reply or quote more messages.
applemini
View Public Profile
Send a private message to applemini
Find all posts by applemini
#117
09-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2010
176 posts
deaniswow's Avatar
deaniswow
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaccountant View Post
I live in Texas and I'm about to send my application tommorow. I was wondering which option if any one knows is best to send :U.S.Postal Service or USPS Express Mail/Courier? And about how much does it cost? Also should I write ATTN: DACA?
Use USPS Express Mail.

Make sure you send it to the right address though: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0045f3d6a1RCRD

It costs about $20-30, depending on whether you use the flat rate envelope or box.

Yes, put Attn: DACA in the address, just as it is written on the USCIS website. Good luck!
__________________
Original EAD Expiration: 01/15/15
Application received: 8/27/14
Case Sent to Nebraska
Biometrics: 09/18/14
Approval: 12/5/14
Post your reply or quote more messages.
deaniswow
View Public Profile
Send a private message to deaniswow
Find all posts by deaniswow
#118
09-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
115 posts
Chekin
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by applemini View Post
I sent in my hs transcript, college transcripts to cover the last 5 years, 2 job letters for dates when I wasnt in school, and a couple of bank statements for any gaps that werent covered. I also sent in a pay stub for the week of june 15th to show presence.
Are you using a fake social security? Was it shown in your check stub?

Thanks!!
__________________
Application Sent 08-17-2012 from Tx.
Application received 08-28-2012 #TeamNebraska
Biometrics 09-04-2012 Scheduled 09-27-2012 Walked in 09-11
APPROVED 10-25-12
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Chekin
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Chekin
Find all posts by Chekin
#119
09-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
302 posts
goobie_pls
0 AP
Today's approvals in chronological order. The dates refer to when they walked in:

hope: 8/31
notapro: 9/5
dreamer24: 9/4
applemini: 9/4

These are all LIN cases.
Post your reply or quote more messages.
goobie_pls
View Public Profile
Send a private message to goobie_pls
Find all posts by goobie_pls
#120
09-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,882 posts
NotAPro's Avatar
NotAPro
0 AP
I just got a 2nd txt.
First TXT 2:45PM PST- Card Production
2nd TXT 6:30PM PST- No change.

From what I've read is that you get the card production(Hard LUD)
Then a Soft LUD when they mail the Approval (I-797)
Then a Soft LUD when they mail the Receipt with EAD I-797D

My experience, and what I read online from most recent EAD experiences, was that after the I-797, the I-797D comes within 1-2 days.

I am just trying to find out why they would send a TXT/Hard LUD after the Card Production was issued, my guess they're sending the I-797 today or tomorrow morning. Which would mean I'll get the EAD by Saturday or Monday.
__________________
2012 Case: Approved. 9/11
2014 Renewal: Approved. 9/02
2016 Renewal: Approved. 9/01

'I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.'
-Thomas Carlyle
Post your reply or quote more messages.
NotAPro
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NotAPro
Find all posts by NotAPro
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 2
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 22
  • 32
  • 42
  • 52
  • 62
  • next ›
  • last »
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.