• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Asking a guy to have coffe or drink! - Page 12

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 2
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 22
  • next ›
  • last »
#111
11-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
I also hated the wait. The employees were soooooo slow. Government $$$.

22? Oh, you cougar...



Anywho, after the coffee date, give it time. The way to a males heart is through video games.
It was packed in there too. Ugh hope not to have go back again.

uh no I'm not a cougar.

Hahaha video games?
Last edited by msaccountant; 11-16-2012 at 09:24 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#112
11-16-2012, 09:28 PM
BANNED
Joined in Sep 2012
1,340 posts
Mr_Dick
20 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_derek1 View Post
Hello guys!! there's This really cute guy he work next to where work at and he's going to school! He has a very nice smile and nice eyes! We always have shorts conversations like how our weekends went so he hasnt mention any girlfriend or wife for that matter! ! So when he came in today I felt something on my belly this hasn't happen to me in a very lOng time! I don't wanna sound desperate because men usually ask girls out! But based on this feeling I wanna get to know him better! What should I do?? He has asked about me in two different occasion when I'm out to lunch!! I have a feeling he likes me however if he liked me he wouldve asked me out already ......don't u guys think?
Wait until he knows you got a kid. He'll back off.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Mr_Dick
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Mr_Dick
#113
11-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
569 posts
Lulu_derek1
0 AP
[quote=Lulu_derek1;374038]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post

In Cali but its ok I'll get over it! Im not paying again
I better start studying for my test!! 2 more chances!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Dick View Post
Wait until he knows you got a kid. He'll back off.
He knows that already Mr.Dick... Not all of them are like you
__________________
California service center Application sent: 09/07/2012Arrival date:Acceptance letter: 09/15/2012
Biometrics completed: 10/12/2012 Riverside
APPROVED:11/06/2012 Applied for SSN:11/13/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Lulu_derek1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lulu_derek1
Find all posts by Lulu_derek1
#114
11-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Senior Member
From FL
Joined in Sep 2012
322 posts
triniboyy
0 AP
I despise this conversation going on between you two. Am I losing you MM? *sends you more nudes*
__________________
Sent - 08/29/2012 Express Lockbox -Texas (routed to Vermont) Delivered - 08/30/2012Accepted - 09/05/2012 12:48 A.M. I-797C - 09/08/2012 Biometrics - Letter: 09/10/2012 Walk-In: 09/11/2012
EAD Approved- 03/25/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
triniboyy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to triniboyy
Find all posts by triniboyy
#115
11-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaccountant View Post
It was packed in there too. Ugh hope not to have go back again.

uh no I'm not a cougar.

Hahaha video games?
Yes, video games. Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triniboyy View Post
I despise this conversation going on between you two. Am I losing you MM? *sends you more nudes*
The subscriber you are trying to reach, is not in service.



Trin, we are friends. Nudes aren't exactly a subtle way of breaking the ice.
__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#116
11-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Senior Member
From FL
Joined in Sep 2012
322 posts
triniboyy
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Yes, video games. Problem?



The subscriber you are trying to reach, is not in service.



Trin, we are friends. Nudes aren't exactly a subtle way of breaking the ice.
Lmfao
__________________
Sent - 08/29/2012 Express Lockbox -Texas (routed to Vermont) Delivered - 08/30/2012Accepted - 09/05/2012 12:48 A.M. I-797C - 09/08/2012 Biometrics - Letter: 09/10/2012 Walk-In: 09/11/2012
EAD Approved- 03/25/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
triniboyy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to triniboyy
Find all posts by triniboyy
#117
11-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by triniboyy View Post
Lmfao
Gimme yo # big booty hoe.

__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#118
11-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
[quote=Lulu_derek1;374389]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_derek1 View Post



He knows that already Mr.Dick... Not all of them are like you
You tell him girlfriend! Btw may I ask how old is your baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triniboyy View Post
I despise this conversation going on between you two. Am I losing you MM? *sends you more nudes*
No matter how many you send him you've lost him already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Yes, video games. Problem?



The subscriber you are trying to reach, is not in service.



Trin, we are friends. Nudes aren't exactly a subtle way of breaking the ice.
I thought I'd be something else so no no problemo!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#119
11-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Gimme yo # big booty hoe.

  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#120
11-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Wait till we hang out in SD!



How old did you think I was?
Orale. Hell, I might even see you at SDSU, que no viejon?
__________________
#Lawgic
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 2
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 22
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.