• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

*****Daca approvals <------****** - Page 1230

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1180
  • 1190
  • 1200
  • 1210
  • 1220
  • 1226
  • 1227
  • 1228
  • 1229
  • 1230
  • 1231
  • 1232
  • 1233
  • 1234
  • 1240
  • 1250
  • 1260
  • 1270
  • 1280
  • next ›
  • last »
#12291
12-15-2012, 02:21 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
25 posts
Comander
0 AP
Attenn-hut lol, I'm further down SoCal Palm Springs Area
__________________
App Received - 7/12/16
Bio (Walk in) - 7/26/16
Approved - ----
Expires - 11/13/16
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Comander
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Comander
Find all posts by Comander
#12292
12-15-2012, 02:24 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
1,315 posts
Kawi-ZX6R's Avatar
Kawi-ZX6R
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflynans View Post
Arrrrrrgh

Well u better pass n celebrate!
I will pass.
__________________
App Received: September 8
Bio Done: September 28
Approval: EAD: 11/14/12
DACA: 11/14/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Kawi-ZX6R
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kawi-ZX6R
Find all posts by Kawi-ZX6R
#12293
12-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo's Avatar
JJ Glo
60 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathysure View Post
JJ Glo i got approved yesterday too Im happy we finally got it!!!! it was worth the wait
Yes Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dres2011 View Post
Congrats JJ GLO.
Thanks.
__________________
Self filed AOS │Apps Received By USCIS - 3/18/19 │Biometrics Done - 4/11/19
Interview Scheduled - 4/24/19│Interview Date - 5/31/19│AOS Approval - 5/31/19
Permanent Resident Card Received - 6/8/19
Last edited by JJ Glo; 12-15-2012 at 02:29 AM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JJ Glo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JJ Glo
Find all posts by JJ Glo
#12294
12-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Senior Member
From FL
Joined in Jun 2011
3,590 posts
Dres2011's Avatar
Dres2011
0 AP
Congrats JJ GLO.
__________________
Expiration: 08/05/2019
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dres2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dres2011
Find all posts by Dres2011
#12295
12-15-2012, 02:34 AM
Member
Joined in Dec 2012
54 posts
Dreamville's Avatar
Dreamville
0 AP
Congrats to all that got approved
A week and a half until Xmas, Cmon Vermont!
At least approve my sister, I'll wait until Feb patiently if you do I promise
__________________
App Sent: Sept 7 --- Orlando
App Received: Sept 17 --- Service Center: Vermont
Bio: Oct 23
DACA: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feb 4
EAD: RFE 2/15....Approved 5/9!!!!!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dreamville
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dreamville
Find all posts by Dreamville
#12296
12-15-2012, 02:40 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comander View Post
Attenn-hut lol, I'm further down SoCal Palm Springs Area
Omg lovely area! Luv palms!
Well hopefully we get approved soon
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#12297
12-15-2012, 02:41 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
I will pass.
Ok eeegore!
Omg I need to sprinkle some Happy go lucky dust or something in here my children
__________________
Hoping for CIR
Last edited by butterflynans; 12-15-2012 at 02:45 AM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#12298
12-15-2012, 03:40 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
383 posts
j.pena20
0 AP
Congratulations to everyone who has been approved for DACA. This is my first post on this website and the one and only thing running through my mind is confusion. I applied on 8-23-12 and my application was received on 10-03-2012. Biometrics were taken on 11-06-2012 and I have yet to be approved. My friend submitted her application 2 1/2 weeks after I did and she had her biometrics taken almost 3 weeks before me and was already approved on December. I am extremely happy for her and everyone else, but I do not understand why mines is taking so long. I was guaranteed approval from my attorney considering I met every qualification. Can someone please shed some light on what the delay may be.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
j.pena20
View Public Profile
Send a private message to j.pena20
Find all posts by j.pena20
#12299
12-15-2012, 03:46 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
1. Your background check clearing
2. Calm down you are in line like all of us.
3. Officers work at a different pace.

You did wait a long time for bios though? Do you live in a big city.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#12300
12-15-2012, 03:48 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.pena20 View Post
Congratulations to everyone who has been approved for DACA. This is my first post on this website and the one and only thing running through my mind is confusion. I applied on 8-23-12 and my application was received on 10-03-2012. Biometrics were taken on 11-06-2012 and I have yet to be approved. My friend submitted her application 2 1/2 weeks after I did and she had her biometrics taken almost 3 weeks before me and was already approved on December. I am extremely happy for her and everyone else, but I do not understand why mines is taking so long. I was guaranteed approval from my attorney considering I met every qualification. Can someone please shed some light on what the delay may be.
Are you PERUVIAN????
Or MeXICAn????
Do u work do u eat at fast food restaurants? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I just want to know!
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1180
  • 1190
  • 1200
  • 1210
  • 1220
  • 1226
  • 1227
  • 1228
  • 1229
  • 1230
  • 1231
  • 1232
  • 1233
  • 1234
  • 1240
  • 1250
  • 1260
  • 1270
  • 1280
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.