• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

meeting people from online - Page 15

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 5
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • next ›
  • last »
#141
01-04-2013, 01:07 AM
BANNED
From Indianapolis, IN
Joined in Nov 2012
151 posts
CindyIndy
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
I think this is the part where MDXOD becomes X-rated O_ o. Oh lawd. My virgin . . . in this case, eyes. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDxOD View Post
How can you tell shes attractive from a 2x2 image? I put brains before beauty (unless your beauty really really overshadows your brain). I am not trying to enamor her, because the implication there is i need to try. But no, i had someone else in mind for cindy.



I'm saying that you started this thread because you wanted friends and a relationship. What i'm proposing is...if you havent found Mr. Right, I got you with a Mr. Right now.




Nonsense. I do no such things. Im singing Madonna like a virgin right now. Swagie.
whats with you guys and trolling and sarcasm? gets old fast trust me.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
CindyIndy
View Public Profile
Find all posts by CindyIndy
#142
01-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2008
1,912 posts
MDxOD's Avatar
MDxOD
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyIndy View Post
whats with you guys and trolling and sarcasm? gets old fast trust me.
Whaaat? How was i trolling? I was being really honest when i said i know someone who i spoke to who seemed interested in you. I wasnt being disrespectful or anything.
__________________
DACA Timeline
||Vermont|| 9/14 -> 4/18||Approved||
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MDxOD
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MDxOD
Find all posts by MDxOD
#143
01-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDxOD View Post
How can you tell shes attractive from a 2x2 image? I put brains before beauty (unless your beauty really really overshadows your brain). I am not trying to enamor her, because the implication there is i need to try. But no, i had someone else in mind for cindy.



I'm saying that you started this thread because you wanted friends and a relationship. What i'm proposing is...if you havent found Mr. Right, I got you with a Mr. Right now.




Nonsense. I do no such things. Im singing Madonna like a virgin right now. Swagie.
Brains before beauty best thing to do ever!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDxOD View Post
Whaaat? How was i trolling? I was being really honest when i said i know someone who i spoke to who seemed interested in you. I wasnt being disrespectful or anything.
Is it Koffha? jk
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#144
01-04-2013, 01:14 AM
BANNED
From Indianapolis, IN
Joined in Nov 2012
151 posts
CindyIndy
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDxOD View Post
Whaaat? How was i trolling? I was being really honest when i said i know someone who i spoke to who seemed interested in you. I wasnt being disrespectful or anything.
Sounds you trying to prank me lol
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
CindyIndy
View Public Profile
Find all posts by CindyIndy
#145
01-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2008
1,912 posts
MDxOD's Avatar
MDxOD
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaccountant View Post
Brains before beauty best thing to do ever!!!!!

Is it Koffha? jk
Thats what im saying...but everyone just thinks im being dishonest. Whatever happened to chivalry?


LOL oh god no. Not Koffha =P.
__________________
DACA Timeline
||Vermont|| 9/14 -> 4/18||Approved||
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MDxOD
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MDxOD
Find all posts by MDxOD
#146
01-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDxOD View Post
Thats what im saying...but everyone just thinks im being dishonest. Whatever happened to chivalry?


LOL oh god no. Not Koffha =P.
Lmfao NotAPro?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#147
01-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyIndy View Post
whats with you guys and trolling and sarcasm? gets old fast trust me.
Trolling?

I am just joking. Sorry.
__________________
#Lawgic
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
#148
01-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Trolling?

I am just joking. Sorry.
Watch out smooth's about to start el ataque!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#149
01-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2008
1,912 posts
MDxOD's Avatar
MDxOD
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaccountant View Post
Lmfao NotAPro?
My favorite accountant and future one at that, you are getting warmer
__________________
DACA Timeline
||Vermont|| 9/14 -> 4/18||Approved||
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MDxOD
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MDxOD
Find all posts by MDxOD
#150
01-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2011
7,552 posts
Smooth's Avatar
Smooth
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaccountant View Post
Watch out smooth's about to start el ataque!
lmfao hehehehehhehehehe
__________________
#Lawgic
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Smooth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Smooth
Find all posts by Smooth
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 5
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.