• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Bye guys. - Page 21

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 11
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 31
  • 41
  • 51
  • 61
  • next ›
  • last »
#201
02-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2008
936 posts
cajeta21
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Yes because she is with me for what I am not for what I have. She is always there for me and helps me. She has helps me financially when I need it. I'm happy to say that I won the lotto with her. Not only she is kind and caring for me but she is sexy. She is my dream girl and we are engaged and hopefully soon to be married.
Awwww that is so romantic!!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
cajeta21
View Public Profile
Send a private message to cajeta21
Find all posts by cajeta21
#202
02-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2013
1,009 posts
sidynasty
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Yes because she is with me for what I am not for what I have. She is always there for me and helps me. She has helps me financially when I need it. I'm happy to say that I won the lotto with her. Not only she is kind and caring for me but she is sexy. She is my dream girl and we are engaged and hopefully soon to be married.
Damn, son. If it doesn't work out, can I marry you? You're one romantic sommabich. Lol
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
sidynasty
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sidynasty
Find all posts by sidynasty
#203
02-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Yes because she is with me for what I am not for what I have. She is always there for me and helps me. She have helped me financially when I needed it. I'm happy to say that I won the lotto with her. Not only she is kind and caring for me but she is sexy. She is my dream girl and we are engaged and hopefully soon to be married.
Very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
AWWWW. We need to add Kawi to the <3 Boyfriend of the year list.


Circa
Hooli
Kawi
Good men!
__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#204
02-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
1,315 posts
Kawi-ZX6R's Avatar
Kawi-ZX6R
0 AP
Not trying to be romantic! it's the truth! But thanks!
__________________
App Received: September 8
Bio Done: September 28
Approval: EAD: 11/14/12
DACA: 11/14/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Kawi-ZX6R
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kawi-ZX6R
Find all posts by Kawi-ZX6R
#205
02-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Senior Member
From FL
Joined in Jun 2011
3,590 posts
Dres2011's Avatar
Dres2011
0 AP
Ok What happened?
__________________
Expiration: 08/05/2019
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dres2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dres2011
Find all posts by Dres2011
#206
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
1,566 posts
turmalina
0 AP
Hahaha not saying you're lying., but even those posts deserve grains of salt. Lol

I swon over no one
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
turmalina
View Public Profile
Send a private message to turmalina
Find all posts by turmalina
#207
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
1,315 posts
Kawi-ZX6R's Avatar
Kawi-ZX6R
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dres2011 View Post
Ok What happened?
Koffha88 got fired from DAP.
__________________
App Received: September 8
Bio Done: September 28
Approval: EAD: 11/14/12
DACA: 11/14/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Kawi-ZX6R
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kawi-ZX6R
Find all posts by Kawi-ZX6R
#208
02-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
Our threads were closed and Koffha was banned. Butters revealed Koffhas true identity. We are begging moderators to reopen our threads in the suggestions section.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#209
02-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidynasty View Post
I'm going to go get a gf just to be part of this group. Then I'll dump her hahaha Jkjk
-_- hahaha no. You know piano would be part of it too if he had a gf he's very sweet to oh and so is smooth and madman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivycali View Post
<3 agree


Quote:
Originally Posted by turmalina View Post
Msaccountant, that's what's bothering me most about all of this. I would think someone like that would also get banned but... Alas, no. Just... Amazing misjudgment. And this kid even made a whole thread dedicated to telling everyone about her "big no no".

That's more dangerous to a community like this than any idiot's supposedly "delusional" posts.
Exactly I've noticed this has happened before. Why is that? Koffha did express his thoughts and I didn't agree with him but we can't all agree all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
I don't think Koffha88 was hiding I mean it is him and he did confirm it on the suit thread. He said it was his freshman year of college. Maybe he transformed himself and MA girls have a thing for Peruvian guys. lol.

Ok. I will add the threads.
Hahaha hey for all we know he could have a really sexy accent. hahaha jk

Nah he must have his stuff like I said in the love thread we all have our own tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan111988 View Post
yea dude..how does someone call the person's job?!?!?!?!?....


can you guys imagine some type of law enforcement reading this forum..hahha
wait what? who called a person's job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Yes because she is with me for what I am not for what I have. She is always there for me and helps me. She has helps me financially when I need it. I'm happy to say that I won the lotto with her. Not only she is kind and caring for me but she is sexy. She is my dream girl and we are engaged and hopefully soon to be married.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#210
02-10-2013, 11:46 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2012
1,186 posts
ivycali's Avatar
ivycali
0 AP
Turm, to be fair Koffha was insulting butters in her thread the whole way through. With all of his run comments etc. She went a little over board but never publicly revealed the name of who she was chatting with and the person she was chatting with was not even a regular poster. So while she might have gone over board she wasn't taunting anyone directly. Even the Link that she found, she sent it to him privately and he was the one that began to again taunt her publically about being a stalker.

I am not defending anyone but Here we have a case of one person Singling a regular poster out. Anyway, koffha sorry you were banned, your stories were entertaining and you played our answer questions game.
__________________
Application Received: 11/19/2012
Bio: 12/26/2012- No walk-in
Approved: 5/23/2013
Cali Service Center
No criminal record, visa overstay
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ivycali
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ivycali
Find all posts by ivycali
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 11
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 31
  • 41
  • 51
  • 61
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.